FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Which battery i should buy

287 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
By terminator1983, Senior Member on 19th March 2012, 01:26 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd March 2012, 06:05 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I bought two Anker ones on Amazon and they came with a charger that charges them outside of the phone as well. Three batteries and an external charger and you're ready for anything. Haven't noticed that they last longer, but if you've got enough, it doesnt matter how long they last
 
 
22nd March 2012, 06:40 PM |#12  
terminator1983's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaslxix

I bought two Anker ones on Amazon and they came with a charger that charges them outside of the phone as well. Three batteries and an external charger and you're ready for anything. Haven't noticed that they last longer, but if you've got enough, it doesnt matter how long they last

How is the battery meter is it showing the charge correctly or like mine drops to 1% and stay there for many hours until the phone power off.
22nd March 2012, 09:46 PM |#13  
Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator1983

How is the battery meter is it showing the charge correctly or like mine drops to 1% and stay there for many hours until the phone power off.

Nope, hasn't happened to me. Maybe try some recalibrating or something or wipe your battery stats... Mine have been totally normal ever since I got them
23rd March 2012, 03:39 PM |#14  
terminator1983's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaslxix

Nope, hasn't happened to me. Maybe try some recalibrating or something or wipe your battery stats... Mine have been totally normal ever since I got them


If u have a rooted atrix can check how much value charge-full-design is showing with ur Anker battery.


/sys/class/power_supply/batter/charge_full_design.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes