Which battery i should buy

OP terminator1983

22nd March 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #11  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7

45 posts
More
I bought two Anker ones on Amazon and they came with a charger that charges them outside of the phone as well. Three batteries and an external charger and you're ready for anything. Haven't noticed that they last longer, but if you've got enough, it doesnt matter how long they last
22nd March 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

263 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaslxix

I bought two Anker ones on Amazon and they came with a charger that charges them outside of the phone as well. Three batteries and an external charger and you're ready for anything. Haven't noticed that they last longer, but if you've got enough, it doesnt matter how long they last

How is the battery meter is it showing the charge correctly or like mine drops to 1% and stay there for many hours until the phone power off.
22nd March 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #13  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator1983

How is the battery meter is it showing the charge correctly or like mine drops to 1% and stay there for many hours until the phone power off.

Nope, hasn't happened to me. Maybe try some recalibrating or something or wipe your battery stats... Mine have been totally normal ever since I got them
23rd March 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

263 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaslxix

Nope, hasn't happened to me. Maybe try some recalibrating or something or wipe your battery stats... Mine have been totally normal ever since I got them

If u have a rooted atrix can check how much value charge-full-design is showing with ur Anker battery.

/sys/class/power_supply/batter/charge_full_design.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread