Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Are is using ics as a daily ROM?
yes 341 62.45%
no 162 29.67%
i dont care s*** about ics 43 7.88%
Voters: 546. You may not vote on this poll

[GEN2][4.0+] The ZTE Blade ICS thread

Tip us?

dark_prince
Old
Thanks Meter 55
coldfusionx - Wifi never works
LG Optimus G
MOKEE OS (Android 4.4.4)

Motorola Atrix 4G (Puchased another digitizer, taht thing was #$%$ed up too.) Retired in the closet
Self ported MoKEE 4.2.2 (Based on CM10.1 epinter 20131211)

saaransh9
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_prince View Post
coldfusionx - Wifi never works
no it does for me
Current device- ZTE blade
ROM- Cyanogemod 7.2 kang burgerz 29 feb,cm9 coldfuion

Mods-
Beats audio
Bravia engine
New adreno libs

I HELPED YOU ???
Do HIT THIS BUTTON

Gokh
Old
Thanks Meter 125
When i have tested, wifi was working

Sent from my Blade using xda premium

D79_
Old
(Last edited by D79_; 24th March 2012 at 12:50 AM.)
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 181
Can someone give me another link to the latest coldfusionx build pls as this link http://goo-inside.me/devs/tilal6991/...ade-signed.zip keeps crashing before it finishing downloadin, it sometimes stops at 88% and then it can stop at 13% or even 4% etc...

Edit: all sorted

karthiknr
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Will anybody please upload a mirror to the latest coldfusion release. Goo inside me is absolutely sucking bad! I've got almost 4 unsuccessful downloads.

Sent from my Blade using XDA app

ZTE Blade,Sony Xperia S,Orange San Diego/Intel X900,Nexus 5

D79_
Old
(Last edited by D79_; 24th March 2012 at 09:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthiknr View Post
Will anybody please upload a mirror to the latest coldfusion release. Goo inside me is absolutely sucking bad! I've got almost 4 unsuccessful downloads.

I just managed to get it after about 15 attempts so ill upload it to dropbox and and come bk n leave the link here

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

If anyone is having trouble with the latest coldfusionx builds link, then heres a mirror http://db.tt/iJ4ep9JW
The Following User Says Thank You to D79_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

karthiknr
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by D79_

I just managed to get it after about 15 attempts so ill upload it to dropbox and and come bk n leave the link here

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

If anyone is having trouble with the latest builds link, then heres a mirror http://db.tt/iJ4ep9JW
Thanks a ton! I've got Miui to work on the 16/03 CF release. Will explain later. Have to try on the latest release

ZTE Blade,Sony Xperia S,Orange San Diego/Intel X900,Nexus 5

D79_
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Thanks a ton! I've got Miui to work on the 16/03 CF release. Will explain later. Have to try on the latest release

Your welcome matey

saaransh9
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:

i think u must make a separate thread here.

i will definitely try it tilal is quite busy so is not releasing miui so looking towards u for the release

Mods-
Beats audio
Bravia engine
New adreno libs

I HELPED YOU ???
Do HIT THIS BUTTON

saaransh9
Old
(Last edited by saaransh9; 24th March 2012 at 11:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 150
here is 5.7 changelog

5.7 version

The first said that a mention overwhelming appear MIUI beautification millet announced a so-called open-source package.
I would admire it can open source nature of such change, the final analysis, in fact, from the open-source compiler ICS 4.0 package, decompile and modify.
Because my bag is still relatively close to the source, so it can be used.

Basically OPENGL rendering fluency, but still the occasional card. The operation of State Bank deposit is too low, the situation serious.
Proposal corresponds to the method:
Check menu> on the Advanced Settings> Interface> long press the return key to end the process
(2) Menu> Developer Options> background to limit the number set to 2 or less.

Virtual key

Default virtual key the foreign AKOP team has navigation bar switch, but this phone does not support native
I did a slightly modified so that the small V can use, but use the switch is a bit tricky.

Advanced Settings> navigation bar> Options enabled navigation bar. This time the pop-up window to be asked to reboot. Choose not to (left)
2 Select the power button> Enable the virtual key switch (can not use the Flight mode off), and then restart the phone.
After the restart, you will be able to re-navigation bar to change other configuration. The next stop anti-hook enabled bar, direct use of the power button to open the key to control the virtual key switch can be.

Weather services <br /> Weather Service open condition is to either manually or using GPS set to open the network location for the connection of Yahoo's weather service, otherwise FC forced to close.

Flight mode restart problem.
It took some time to read LOGCAT problem for using the flight mode, does not open the Bluetooth will still be mandatory will Bluetooth is turned off, resulting in the EXCEPTION the FAULT.
As long as the first Bluetooth to open the flight mode switch to normal operation.

i m adding cm9 music and others flashable zips to first post.

goo is going bad i had to try at least 16 times to get coldfusion download properly
edit:added new zip cm9 music,calculator etc
if calculator zip doesn't work install it manually it will work

Mods-
Beats audio
Bravia engine
New adreno libs

I HELPED YOU ???
Do HIT THIS BUTTON

The Following User Says Thank You to saaransh9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]