Hey ive got a problem, u see i jus bought dis USED t-wing and it uses a custom rom when i got it, so i was trying to flash HTC_P4350_SVE_4_1.17.413.2_220.127.116.11_02.94.90_Ship but whenever i tried this rom it cant complete the procedure, well it was day before yesterday that i tried this rom HERALD.ASerg.Clean2.WM61E.WWE and it completed nicely, and i am currently using this rom now but i dnt like it, anyhow i wanted the latest official wing rom so i asked for the link and u gave me thanks again, but then when i tried to install it, it acts the same way as it does when im trying to install HTC_P4350_SVE_4_1.17.413.2_18.104.22.168_02.94.90_Ship , i followed the every intructions(i guess) which the t-mo support gave on their official website, here are the steps which they give:
To perform a device software upgrade, perform the following steps:
1. Ensure all desired media and documents are saved to the Micro SD memory card if one is available, or have been transferred to a computer. For information on how to back up files to a computer, go to How do I back up files to a personal computer?
2. Download the Update Utility from the T-Mobile Download Center.
3. From the File Download dialog box, click Save.
4. From the Save As dialog box, in the Save in drop-down menu, click to select Desktop.
5. In the File name text box, type T-Mobile Wing MSFP Upgrade, and then click Save.
6. From your computer desktop, double click the T-Mobile Wing MSFP Upgrade file.
7. From the RUU - InstallShield Wizard dialog box, click Next.
8. From the PDA ROM Update Utility 22.214.171.124 dialog box, click the check box to select I understand the caution indicated above and have reviewed the Readme, and then click Next.
9. From the PDA ROM Update Utility 126.96.36.199 dialog box, complete the four steps listed, and then click to select I completed the steps indicated above.
10. Click Next.
11. From PDA ROM Update Utility 188.8.131.52 dialog box, select Update. Click Next.
12. Click Next.
13. Once the update has finished, the phone will reboot automatically. To close the Update Utility, click Finish.
So i did all these exept for giving the name "T-Mobile Wing MSFP Upgrade" while downloading but i still changed it to "T-Mobile Wing MSFP Upgrade" after i finished downloading it. But i certainly dont think this is the reason or is it? Anyway, when i run the setup file eveything seemed normal, but after all the user interface steps are done my phone reboots and it entered the ipl n spl page, THEN the active sync was lost from my desktop pc, it not only lost it but the active sync is automatically end proccessed(exit) so desktop pc does not run any process of active sync nemore and the installation progress is stuck at 1%(one percent) and then my phone reboots and it logs to the current version of rom. I have no clue what to do wit it. Will someone pliz help me? By the way this is my 1st pda phone i realy need help. Thanks