Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

Screen protectors suck on the Lumia. Here's the solution.

OP vnvman

24th March 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #21  
theLofD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Falun
Thanks Meter: 35
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnvman

Sounds good, thanks for the tip. Anyway I could only find it here http://www.teknikmagasinet.no/db.pl?...2fLumia%20800&
But actually I don't understand a word so I really don't know wether they ship to my country or not :/
@dannejeanne: ouch, sorry to hear that. How did you manage to put that scratch on it? Did you drop it? If it can scratch that way without a particular reason this kinda sucks...

I'm sorry to hear that. Try www.copter.cc. There you can see suppliers and it is in English. If you can't find anyone that's shipping to Italy you can send me a pm and we might be able to work something out.
24th March 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #22  
vnvman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Alba
Thanks Meter: 212
 
2,011 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theLofD

I'm sorry to hear that. Try www.copter.cc. There you can see suppliers and it is in English. If you can't find anyone that's shipping to Italy you can send me a pm and we might be able to work something out.

Thanks. Anyway apparently there isn't a supplier for my country, too bad...oh well, right now I'm still waiting for my gadgetshiedz protector, hopefully it will be better than skinomi and zagg. I'm getting spoiled with the glass tho
1st April 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 10
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Yeah I don't want to put a screen protector on this beautiful phone either, but I hear the camera chrome scratches easily. I curently have the rubber case that came with the phone, which keeps the chrome on the back from scratching but I want to use the phone 'naked', as you say. Anything I can do to prevent the chrome from scratching?
1st April 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #24  
vnvman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Alba
Thanks Meter: 212
 
2,011 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenesuispasbavard

Yeah I don't want to put a screen protector on this beautiful phone either, but I hear the camera chrome scratches easily. I curently have the rubber case that came with the phone, which keeps the chrome on the back from scratching but I want to use the phone 'naked', as you say. Anything I can do to prevent the chrome from scratching?

Right now I'm using a gadgetshieldz screen protector. I thought I would have never gone back to using one, but they're just great: no orange peel effect, smooth feel and perfect transparency. In the package you'll find a full body protection, and there's also a perfectly cut part for the chrome trim. Apparently the film is very durable, and you can't even tell it's there.
Currently I'm using only the screen and the chrome trim parts, basically because I generally keep the case on. Keep in mind that if you use the full kit the phone won't fit into the case. I guess it doesn't make much sense to use both at the same time tho...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vnvman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 04:38 AM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 10
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnvman

Right now I'm using a gadgetshieldz screen protector. I thought I would have never gone back to using one, but they're just great: no orange peel effect, smooth feel and perfect transparency. In the package you'll find a full body protection, and there's also a perfectly cut part for the chrome trim. Apparently the film is very durable, and you can't even tell it's there.
Currently I'm using only the screen and the chrome trim parts, basically because I generally keep the case on. Keep in mind that if you use the full kit the phone won't fit into the case. I guess it doesn't make much sense to use both at the same time tho...

Cool. I might just buy the Gadgetshieldz protector for the camera chrome trim part.
14th April 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
I am using the Gadgetsheildz protector as well. Its very difficult to apply, but once it is on, it feels incredible! Almost as if it is not there. Must try product.
24th December 2012, 02:35 PM   |  #27  
nicovoim's Avatar
Member
Flag Turku
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Screen protectors
I had screenprotect in my HTC SXL and it feeled crappy and i just take it off and after 7 months of hard use in construction sites it didnt have a single scartch and now with L800 i dont use screenprotect but because of extra protect i have flip cover in it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes