FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Infuse Desktop Dock Not Triggering Desk Home

21st March 2012, 09:23 PM |#11  
PharmNerd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
It's due to Entropy daily driver. Try flashing to the stock kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to PharmNerd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st March 2012, 09:37 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Makes sense - would Infusion Core A2 also be possible? I'm asking because that's what Zeus uses and I'd like to be able to keep root.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmNerd

It's due to Entropy daily driver. Try flashing to the stock kernel.

21st March 2012, 09:40 PM |#13  
PharmNerd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin8000

Makes sense - would Infusion Core A2 also be possible? I'm asking because that's what Zeus uses and I'd like to be able to keep root.

Infusion works... I just don't know for sure if you can use it with Vagabond (seriously.. I don't know).
The Following User Says Thank You to PharmNerd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2012, 11:13 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 409
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmNerd

Infusion works... I just don't know for sure if you can use it with Vagabond (seriously.. I don't know).

You can.. If you don't already know this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes