Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,143 Members 54,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[16-JUL-2011] pcarvalho eXtreme ROM

Tip us?

moalesipufos
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The first time you set the program and had to choose weather city, you have to tick that you agree that certain information is used by Google to improve the program (they say). If you have not checked the box that you may not work, I just happened to me..Si from what I saw not much of what they do than if you hard reset.
Instead it works the other weather program.
Galaxy S I9000 4.4.2 KitKat many version testing

gushpitz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moalesipufos View Post
The first time you set the program and had to choose weather city, you have to tick that you agree that certain information is used by Google to improve the program (they say). If you have not checked the box that you may not work, I just happened to me..Si from what I saw not much of what they do than if you hard reset.
Hi, i checked that box and still not working...

I have:
- OS version: 5.2.29022 (29022.5.3.12
- ROM version: 3.6.WM65X WWE
- ROM date : 22-mar-10
- Radio Version: 1.59.44.02

Is there a solution ?

Thanks and excuse my english

sam_pon
Old
Thanks Meter 6
hi every body

any one there

Blu3Rog3rs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Im here..... wating some news about a new room!
Carvalho were are you??

kulen
Old
Thanks Meter 31
I am here to
HTC Touch Cruise - POLA100
SE Xperia X8
Sony tablet S

gushpitz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is the a solution?

Thanks

Originally Posted by moalesipufos
Hi, i checked that box and still not working...

I have:
- OS version: 5.2.29022 (29022.5.3.12
- ROM version: 3.6.WM65X WWE
- ROM date : 22-mar-10
- Radio Version: 1.59.44.02

Is there a solution ?

Thanks and excuse my english

klatom
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=pcarvalho;15707730]hi greekfragma,

im currently uploading a fixed rom, removed the app that made these sound issues happen...

once its uploaded ill post here its link...

cheers

29022:

Hello, I am looking for the newest ROM for Polaris... but this link to fileserver doesn't work. Would it be possible to reupload (or to rapidshare or elsewhere?)

Thank you very much in advance!

sam_pon
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Please pcarvalho,

forget about the rom , just tell us that you are okay , because we are really worry about you .

i hope you are okay

megabyte1
Old
(Last edited by megabyte1; 20th February 2012 at 07:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
hi,
i just installed WM65_HTC_Polaris_23569_WWE_4th. when i tap on the top bar of screen, where are located four icons ("plane", "no sim card", "volume", and "battery"), then notifications window is opening, where located only two of these ("no sim card" and "battery"). for what this window is needed? in older versions when i pressed on small icons on top bar there was opened a big bar with large icons and i could click on each of them to change its settings. now this bar appeared only when press on left of top bar, but if press directly on icons, it open "notifications". i think this window is useless, or it need to be not there. can i disable it?

and i have troubles with activesync - it works with small directories, but when i get into windows directory then active sync hangs up and does not responding. on mobile device all is working very slow (taskmgr shows that rapiclnt.exe takes all cpu usage). and when i copy something to pda device it hangs up too

and where i can get stable windows 6.5.5 rom for this device with no additional software installed? i prefer to install software on my own choice. or delete something from this. for example, it may be available as fresh system and packages which you can install or not, instead of including them directly in firmware so you can't do anything with them

shuriak
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Nice,Fast Rom 29022!
What Update?

Tags
pcarvalho, polaris w6.5 wwe, wm 6.5