Thread Deleted

[Testing][ROM][WM 6.5] "Official" v1.00 [XIP/SYS 21854][beta 6 online]

OP frauhottelmann

3rd December 2011, 12:21 PM   |  #41  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 240

1,400 posts
More
When it comes to "Settings" the WM65 seems to have new(?) way to extend the panels via registry - so you don't have to edit the xx.cpl.xml files. It is located in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\SettingsApp key and has entries per registry-altered Panel. Just rename the whole key or item-by-item where it does not work as planned.
Just found this out when porting my Tornado ROM to WM65 and was puzzled that I could not get the settings opened even if the rootgsm.cpl.xml only contained a single (surely present) item.
4th December 2011, 09:44 AM   |  #42  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 126

2,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbbie

When it comes to "Settings" the WM65 seems to have new(?) way to extend the panels via registry - so you don't have to edit the xx.cpl.xml files. It is located in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\SettingsApp key and has entries per registry-altered Panel. Just rename the whole key or item-by-item where it does not work as planned.
Just found this out when porting my Tornado ROM to WM65 and was puzzled that I could not get the settings opened even if the rootgsm.cpl.xml only contained a single (surely present) item.

Yep I know, but now the settings work, so that's one less problem. Blind cooking is always sooooo much fun^^ Thanks anyway
24th March 2012, 02:35 PM   |  #43  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 126

2,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well, I re-uploaded beta 5, since multiupload is down^^
I am also uploading beta 6 right now, which includes tons of registry clean ups. I also removed the market, since it'll be closed soon anyway... Please test and report back
The Following User Says Thank You to frauhottelmann For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2012, 03:34 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thank you very much for the reupload i just registered for thanking you
also i have a s730 here and will try it, if it works ill tell you THX

EDIT:

works great on s730 Thanks
Last edited by locan; 28th March 2012 at 09:32 PM.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread