Thread Closed

[ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

OP sternas

23rd March 2012, 09:56 PM   |  #41191  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,616

6,891 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhtchd2

Bluetooth A2DP w/ Artemis 65?

Hello,

i know that windows mobile 6/6.5 is capable of Bluetooths A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) technology. Anyway if i pair my HD2 running Artemis v.65 i can't activate A2DP on the phone or my PC.

If i pair my old Blackberry 8800 w/ my PC i have advanced Audio enabled right out of the box.

So am i missing some setting on my HD2 or is the Bluetooth Stack used in Artemis ROM missing the A2DP feature?

I found another thread here saying, that on winmo he needs to install T-back's 6.5 BT driver.cab...

Thanks and keep up maintaining artemis rom :)

I have no problems at all with BT with Artemis V66. Maybe you should wait for V67 and then try again.

best regards, Kuzibri
24th March 2012, 12:54 PM   |  #41192  
Flag Near Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 27

473 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri

I have no problems at all with BT with Artemis V66. Maybe you should wait for V67 and then try again.

best regards, Kuzibri

Yes, waiting for Artemis V67 is always a good thing
24th March 2012, 11:20 PM   |  #41193  
Thanks Meter: 51

633 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehrerbuch

Yes, waiting for Artemis V67 is always a good thing

I disagree: playing with V 66 is a better option
24th March 2012, 11:22 PM   |  #41194  
Flag Near Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 27

473 posts
More
Oh .. kuzibri ... is out of order

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by henk-jan

I disagree: playing with V 66 is a better option

My HD2 needs a refreshment!
25th March 2012, 01:14 AM   |  #41195  
Recognized Contributor

6,891 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehrerbuch

Oh .. kuzibri ... is out of order

No my dear friend, I'm not out of order, but just very busy with other important matters, which are solved by now
And BTW, I still think he should wait for V67.

very best regards, Kuzibri - back again
Last edited by kuzibri; 25th March 2012 at 01:26 AM.
25th March 2012, 09:19 AM   |  #41196  
Thanks Meter: 14

341 posts
More
Quote:

Bluetooth A2DP w/ Artemis 65?

Hello,

i know that windows mobile 6/6.5 is capable of Bluetooths A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) technology. Anyway if i pair my HD2 running Artemis v.65 i can't activate A2DP on the phone or my PC.

If i pair my old Blackberry 8800 w/ my PC i have advanced Audio enabled right out of the box.

So am i missing some setting on my HD2 or is the Bluetooth Stack used in Artemis ROM missing the A2DP feature?

I found another thread here saying, that on winmo he needs to install T-back's 6.5 BT driver.cab...

Thanks and keep up maintaining artemis rom :)

maybe it's Artemis that hasn't that package...try to install it and then report us.
25th March 2012, 10:06 AM   |  #41197  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trump98

so, with permission of alexzz@4PDA, there is a fix for wm timezones and manila cities (about 60 cities of russia, belarus, ukraine and kazakhstan). also fixed htc bug with тюмень (tyumen) and тьюмен (tumen) - 1st is in russia, 2nd is in china
this cab is for russian rom.

btw, it's not only russian rom should be updated, because World Time will show wrong time for affected cities...

Thanks for giving us peace of mind during this winter. Tonight however my HD2 with your fix installed turned "super" summer time advancing one more hour.

Is it possible to update the fix?

Thanks again.
25th March 2012, 11:23 AM   |  #41198  
Thanks Meter: 0

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri

best regards, Kuzibri

Hey,

don't get me wrong: i have no problem with bluetooth on artemis v66 at all! Only with the A2DP-Feature of Bluetooth.

if i connect my BlackBerry with my PC over Bluetooth i can enable A2DP and if i play music on my BB i can listen to it using my PC Hifi-System.

I am missing this feature on my HD2 / WinMo / Artemis Rom - dunno if this is because of the Rom - that's why i'm aksing :)
25th March 2012, 09:02 PM   |  #41199  
Recognized Contributor

6,891 posts
Quote:

Hey,

don't get me wrong: i have no problem with bluetooth on artemis v66 at all! Only with the A2DP-Feature of Bluetooth.

if i connect my BlackBerry with my PC over Bluetooth i can enable A2DP and if i play music on my BB i can listen to it using my PC Hifi-System.

I am missing this feature on my HD2 / WinMo / Artemis Rom - dunno if this is because of the Rom - that's why i'm aksing :)

Hi my friend,

very sorry, understood your post apparently wrong . I do not know anything about the feature you have a problem with cause I never use it, so I cannot help you on this issue!!

best regards, Kuzibri
Last edited by kuzibri; 27th March 2012 at 12:30 AM.
27th March 2012, 02:46 PM   |  #41200  
Thanks Meter: 5

35 posts
More
Hi there
In last year and a half, i am stuck on Android and totaly forget to come here, to Artemis temple :P
Just want to say hi to Sternas and Kuzibri, 2 very important persons for this rom, best from all of WM roms.
That will be all, be well my friends

The Following User Says Thank You to serbiadiablo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
vouj
Previous Thread Next Thread