It's lookin' like I finally got it all figured out. I got over 3 hours yesterday before it went from 100 to 99% and after 17 hours I was at 83%. Pretty light usage...incoming and outgoing texts and lots of time-checks, but also in a fairly low signal area. I'm not using setcpu or anything. Just the Classic SBC kernel with no tweaking.
Today, I'm at 88% after 7 and a half hours, with some wifi use and a lot of texts.
WARNING: I overuse ellipses...
Guitarified's EVO LTE is brought to you by...
- ROM = MeanBean latest and greatest
- Nova Launcher
- a few other things I may be forgetting, and...
- the letters 'G' and 'E'