FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[APP][2.3+][V3.1.1] BETA! | utter! | Your OFFLINE voice controlled personal assistant

2,631 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,856
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th March 2012, 07:57 AM |#201  
Junior Member
Flag Riverside, California, US
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Looking forward to some kind of beta! I know you want to try and make it perfect before you let people play with it, but won't development be easier when you have some real beta testing going on???

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
 
 
19th March 2012, 07:59 AM |#202  
CTR01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewscottk

Looking forward to some kind of beta! I know you want to try and make it perfect before you let people play with it, but won't development be easier when you have some real beta testing going on???

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

AGREED to this!!
20th March 2012, 08:21 PM |#203  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
I'd suggest getting it out asap as a beta for say 0.99 or something whilst you can make some money as Google will release their version google assistant to compete with siri soon and I think you may miss the boat .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
20th March 2012, 09:46 PM |#204  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cja1972

I'd suggest getting it out asap as a beta for say 0.99 or something whilst you can make some money as Google will release their version google assistant to compete with siri soon and I think you may miss the boat .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App

I agree 100%. Put it out there and get something for your hard work. Then work the bugs out.
21st March 2012, 08:06 PM |#205  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Would really like to see an update on this please ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to nozzla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2012, 11:56 AM |#206  
brandall's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 4,856
 
Donate to Me
More
Arrow SUPER-pre alpha nutter! release!
Hi folks, I won't bore you with the details of where I am with the funding, instead I'm going to post where I got up to with the test apk - I may as well throw it out there and give me some feeling of progress!

PLEASE be aware - it has NO functionality! It has NO consideration to the UI! It is NOT utter! It is therefore (n)utter! Yup...

It is a basic listen and speak framework that I will gradually (depending on funding!) build functionality into once I've caught the very basic bugs.

So if you do fancy testing something for me, give it a run and let me know that it doesn't crash! If it's good to go, I'll implement one feature at a time until things speed up with outside assistance... Whenever that may be...

Anyway, thanks in advance!

And we're off....

apk will be in 3rd post in 15 mins or so..

brandall

Ps. I'll answer some of the questions from this thread later! Honest!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brandall For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2012, 12:46 PM |#207  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Thumbs up Downloaded and installed in my Galaxy S2 GT I9100
Hi Brandall,

I have downloaded and installed the apk in my Galaxy s2 (GT I9100). Will do some testing in the evening after reaching home. As you suggested, I will primarily test the stability of the application and will report any application crashes and other related issues. Also, let me know if you want me to test any specific things with this application.

And by the way, am I the first one to download and install the apk?

Cheers,
Rahul
26th March 2012, 12:54 PM |#208  
ayysir's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,220
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.rahus

Hi Brandall,

I have downloaded and installed the apk in my Galaxy s2 (GT I9100). Will do some testing in the evening after reaching home. As you suggested, I will primarily test the stability of the application and will report any application crashes and other related issues. Also, let me know if you want me to test any specific things with this application.

And by the way, am I the first one to download and install the apk?

Cheers,
Rahul

Now I'm the second one lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
26th March 2012, 04:46 PM |#209  
kamots's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 306
 
More
Dude i just downloaded! Am so excited to try this and i am on my way out the door . Perfect timingwill put it thru its paces and report back tonight. Thank you so much for all of your hard work

http://i.imgur.com/wiqTW.gif
26th March 2012, 04:50 PM |#210  
brd912's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
No crashes, no lag. Does what its suppose to do.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, command, speech, utter, voice assistant
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes