Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 36,930 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+][V3.1.1] BETA! | utter! | Your OFFLINE voice controlled personal assistant

Tip us?

Matthewscottk
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Looking forward to some kind of beta! I know you want to try and make it perfect before you let people play with it, but won't development be easier when you have some real beta testing going on???

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

CTR01
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewscottk View Post
Looking forward to some kind of beta! I know you want to try and make it perfect before you let people play with it, but won't development be easier when you have some real beta testing going on???

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
AGREED to this!!
| Current: HTC One M8 (T-Mobile) |
| Sold: BlackBerry Curve 8320 | HTC Nexus One | HTC HD7 | HTC HD2 | B&N Nook Color | Asus TF101 | HTC Sensation 4g | Asus TF700 | Asus Nexus 7 | HTC One M7 |
| Traded: HTC G2 | Samsung Note II | HTC & ASUS |

cja1972
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I'd suggest getting it out asap as a beta for say 0.99 or something whilst you can make some money as Google will release their version google assistant to compete with siri soon and I think you may miss the boat .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App

floridatank
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cja1972 View Post
I'd suggest getting it out asap as a beta for say 0.99 or something whilst you can make some money as Google will release their version google assistant to compete with siri soon and I think you may miss the boat .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
I agree 100%. Put it out there and get something for your hard work. Then work the bugs out.

nozzla
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Would really like to see an update on this please ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to nozzla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brandall
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,557

DONATE TO ME
Arrow SUPER-pre alpha nutter! release!

Hi folks, I won't bore you with the details of where I am with the funding, instead I'm going to post where I got up to with the test apk - I may as well throw it out there and give me some feeling of progress!

PLEASE be aware - it has NO functionality! It has NO consideration to the UI! It is NOT utter! It is therefore (n)utter! Yup...

It is a basic listen and speak framework that I will gradually (depending on funding!) build functionality into once I've caught the very basic bugs.

So if you do fancy testing something for me, give it a run and let me know that it doesn't crash! If it's good to go, I'll implement one feature at a time until things speed up with outside assistance... Whenever that may be...

Anyway, thanks in advance!

And we're off....

apk will be in 3rd post in 15 mins or so..

brandall

Ps. I'll answer some of the questions from this thread later! Honest!
Devices: Desire|Wildfire|Sensation|Flyer|SIII|Hudl|N4|7|10

Tasker: The Ultimate Noob/Beginners Guide

Memotion:
Latest BETA Build Here: V1.1.7B

utter! Latest Play Store Build Here: V3.1.1B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinasintunes View Post
Ohhhhh @brandall Ohhhh @brandall you're the best doo dum dee dee doooooo dummmmm
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brandall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

s.rahus
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Thumbs up Downloaded and installed in my Galaxy S2 GT I9100

Hi Brandall,

I have downloaded and installed the apk in my Galaxy s2 (GT I9100). Will do some testing in the evening after reaching home. As you suggested, I will primarily test the stability of the application and will report any application crashes and other related issues. Also, let me know if you want me to test any specific things with this application.

And by the way, am I the first one to download and install the apk?

Cheers,
Rahul

ayysir
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5,924

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.rahus View Post
Hi Brandall,

I have downloaded and installed the apk in my Galaxy s2 (GT I9100). Will do some testing in the evening after reaching home. As you suggested, I will primarily test the stability of the application and will report any application crashes and other related issues. Also, let me know if you want me to test any specific things with this application.

And by the way, am I the first one to download and install the apk?

Cheers,
Rahul
Now I'm the second one lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
Github
https://github.com/ayysir/

Projects:

AEI - Android Environment Installer - http://goo.gl/4TKdi

Kernel Build Script How To - http://goo.gl/admz2

AOSPA ROMS BELOW

kamots
Old
Thanks Meter 302
Dude i just downloaded! Am so excited to try this and i am on my way out the door . Perfect timingwill put it thru its paces and report back tonight. Thank you so much for all of your hard work

http://i.imgur.com/wiqTW.gif

brd912
Old
Thanks Meter 156
No crashes, no lag. Does what its suppose to do.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA

Tags
android, command, speech, utter, voice assistant