Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q][Req] European stock rom wanted

Tip us?

LeroyVold
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladawiec View Post
It is 2.3.4 too.
The file "OLE-31" on this webpage will works with my device?
Man, this is an european firmware and you got an european device, it should work but flashing with rds-lite is always a risk.
I flashed few times and i got problem for two reasons:
1) i forgot to wipe properly (I suggest to: fastboot -w, fastboot erase system, fastboot erase data, fastboot erase preinstall, fastboot erase cache)
2) I forgot to remove sd-card (f_k*d off) and sim-card (this had more luck)
Flash with battery fully charged and I think you'll enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by live4nyy
- Fastboot wipe (optional)
- Remove sd card and sim card (necessary)
- Make sure you have proper drivers (necessary)
- Use the latest RSD (recommended)
- Make sure you have the correct (signed) SBF, best to use the build that the phone was last on officially (important)
- Double check everything (important)
- Put the phone into RSD mode (then plug it into the computer) and select the appropriate file in RSD and press "Start" (cross fingers)

Always use caution when using RSD. If you're not sure about something then find the answer FIRST.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage you might cause to your phone by following these instructions. This is a suggested overview and you should put in the proper amount of research and time to make sure you are doing things correctly.

With that said, depending on why you want to return to stock it may be preferable to use a "Fruitcake" as others have suggested, but I have successfully used RSD Lite to return my phone to stock in the past so it is "possible", though not recommended.

Good luck.

janiex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can not access the sbf on the provided link

Hello Together,
I am not able to download the file (1FF-olympus_emara-user-2.3.4-4.5.2A-74_OLE-31.1-release-keys-signed-NonEFIGSRetail-EU.sbf.gz), provided by the link on first page. Does someone know what may be the problem? Could you provide another place ?
Thanks in advance!

HentaiZ
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladawiec View Post
This thread is about the Orange rom.

I want the stock european rom without any branding. Due to warranty issues I want to return to my original rom. It was 4.5.2A-74_OLE-27 (system version: 45.0.27.MB860.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU ).

i have that exact version, and want to root it but i dont want 2 brick my phone so exatly what must i do to perform a succesfull root? i mean i really dont want 2 brick it accidently, my version is precisely this :

45.0.27.mb860.nonefigsretail.en.eu

4.5.2a-74_ole-27

thx in advance
May God have mercy on your souls.

upndwn4par
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 9,250
There are many international sbf files available at the link below. The site is currently down for maintenance, but should be back up tomorrow.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1805666