Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NAND] IceDroid V8 with BEATS [FINAL] [10/7/12]

Tip us?

neoofoox
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgreco112 View Post
Hey Jerrytan!
I Just came here to tell you that this build is waiting you to port on X1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557091

lol.

Also thank you for all the good builds you bring us since EXT2 Sensedroid and Arcdroid =D

Also
That might be interesting, but priority is a stable base for daily use, after that you can slow down the reached performance with the graphic hungry stuff :)
Mobilephone History:
Siemens S35, Siemens S45(i), Sony Ericsson T610, Siemens S65, Nokia N70, XDA Neo, Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, HTC EVO 3D, Galaxy Nexus

Galaxy Nexus
Paranoid Android 3.x (latest version)
The Following User Says Thank You to neoofoox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jerrytan93
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6265

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgreco112 View Post
Hey Jerrytan!
I Just came here to tell you that this build is waiting you to port on X1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557091

lol.

Also thank you for all the good builds you bring us since EXT2 Sensedroid and Arcdroid =D

Also
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoofoox View Post
That might be interesting, but priority is a stable base for daily use, after that you can slow down the reached performance with the graphic hungry stuff :)
This really looks interesting.. lets see what can I do with these mods while trying to not letting these to affect my ROM performance..
~~ DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON ~~

~~ SUPPORT MY WORK BY BUYING ME A COFFEE ~~

scuarapopas
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Flashed V7 over V6, wifi is ok, internet is working, Google Play (market) just get server error, I have tried , many reboots....nothing.
Any hint?

jerrytan93
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6265

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuarapopas View Post
Flashed V7 over V6, wifi is ok, internet is working, Google Play (market) just get server error, I have tried , many reboots....nothing.
Any hint?
Try it later.. I look at Sensation thread and there are some user experiencing this problem recently.. maybe region related?
~~ DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON ~~

~~ SUPPORT MY WORK BY BUYING ME A COFFEE ~~

The Following User Says Thank You to jerrytan93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taninos
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Only two things:

1. Wifi-Tether doesn't work neither Krokus' method nor any other.

2. You can run the xperia with any SD if you set it just after LKBootloader begin to load and just before Android Kernel is loaded. So the SD boot problem is caused by LKBootloader and not because of the android kernel.

PD: Please, mend the wifi-tether problem.

Best.

neoofoox
Old
(Last edited by neoofoox; 26th March 2012 at 07:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by taninos View Post
Only two things:

1. Wifi-Tether doesn't work neither Krokus' method nor any other.

2. You can run the xperia with any SD if you set it just after LKBootloader begin to load and just before Android Kernel is loaded. So the SD boot problem is caused by LKBootloader and not because of the android kernel.

PD: Please, mend the wifi-tether problem.

Best.
I recently tried to flash every lkbootloader I found.

The pooploader.nbh on my Hard Drive:
I made task29 and flashed the nbh file, than flashed recovery.img (cyan fontcolor), installed the CM7 ROM by neopeek and booting via SD card is still working like before.

This one from sp3dev (alex) post.
I made task29 and flashed the nbh file, than flashed recovery.img (green fontcolor), installed the CM7 ROM by neopeek and did not boot because of missing/invalid boot.img and I don't want to download it...)

I made task29 and flashed the nbh file, than flashed recovery.img (green fontcolor), installed the CM7 ROM by neopeek and booting via SD card is still working like before.

So I think it is not depending on LKBootloader. I tested it because I thought maybe these peole who have a working boot with sd card have flashed a different lkbootloader.

EDIT: I forgot to try the one from the replace Winmo with Android NAND thread.
I did the same as above and even after installing CM7 by neopeek it is booting with SD card.

So the problem is SD card related or X1 model related. Maybe posting Model Nr. or something like that to identify which exact type you have. And if it is working or not.

I did that only for you guys and risked that it doesn't boot with sd card after doing these steps
Mobilephone History:
Siemens S35, Siemens S45(i), Sony Ericsson T610, Siemens S65, Nokia N70, XDA Neo, Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, HTC EVO 3D, Galaxy Nexus

Galaxy Nexus
Paranoid Android 3.x (latest version)
The Following User Says Thank You to neoofoox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SPyxOff
Old
Thanks Meter 235
jerry I want to to thank you for the amazing build you made for us, everything and Wi-Fi is working perfectly with V7!

But I got one question.. When I installed your IceDroid V6 I was able to shutdown apps by holding down the "OK" button. I just held it for a second and the whole app get killed. But now, after updating to V7 I'm able to kill apps only with Task Killer because holding down "OK" button is not working, now I can just tap the "OK" button and minimize those applications. I'm dissapointed about this.. Any ideas?

taninos
Old
(Last edited by taninos; 26th March 2012 at 11:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoofoox View Post
I recently tried to flash every lkbootloader I found.

The pooploader.nbh on my Hard Drive:
I made task29 and flashed the nbh file, than flashed recovery.img (cyan fontcolor), installed the CM7 ROM by neopeek and booting via SD card is still working like before.

I made task29 and flashed the nbh file, than flashed recovery.img (green fontcolor), installed the CM7 ROM by neopeek and did not boot because of missing/invalid boot.img and I don't want to download it...)

I made task29 and flashed the nbh file, than flashed recovery.img (green fontcolor), installed the CM7 ROM by neopeek and booting via SD card is still working like before.

So I think it is not depending on LKBootloader. I tested it because I thought maybe these peole who have a working boot with sd card have flashed a different lkbootloader.

EDIT: I forgot to try the one from the replace Winmo with Android NAND thread.
I did the same as above and even after installing CM7 by neopeek it is booting with SD card.

So the problem is SD card related or X1 model related. Maybe posting Model Nr. or something like that to identify which exact type you have. And if it is working or not.

I did that only for you guys and risked that it doesn't boot with sd card after doing these steps
I've tried with 3 different Sandisk SD (2Gb, 4Gb and 8Gb) formatted in FAT32.

I just power on without SD, then when LKbootloader begin to load I put the SD and Android load without problem. You only have to do that ones. LKbootloader changes something in the SD that let it boot the system without problems.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Dear friends,

How can I do a full charge of the battery before install the rom?

When I try to plug to the AC (with the mobile power off), it automatically power on so I can't charge the mobile with no rom installed.
The Following User Says Thank You to taninos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wallaceff
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by taninos View Post
I've tried with 3 different Sandisk SD (2Gb, 4Gb and 8Gb) formatted in FAT32.

I just power on without SD, then when LKbootloader begin to load I put the SD and Android load without problem. You only have to do that ones. LKbootloader changes something in the SD that let it boot the system without problems.[COLOR="Silver"]
Exactly when does the LKBootloader start? Is that AFTER the green text and the white text?

taninos
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaceff View Post
Exactly when does the LKBootloader start? Is that AFTER the green text and the white text?
Just at the begining of the green text and always before white text.

Tags
android 2.3.7, ice cream sandwich