Trident cases coming soon! UPDATE: 'Now Available'

Search This thread

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
Hi guys,

We just received Aegis shipment in our office. Meanwhile, I personally have been testing Kraken for a week, the production is already under way, should be ready to ship very soon.
PS. This is the production sample, color scheme is incorrect.
476b25f0-35d0-f063.jpg

-E.J.Su
"Talent is worthless without hard work."
http://www.tridentcase.com
http://gplus.to/ejsu

Yes that's what I want to hear!!! They need to put out the Aegis on sale while they work on finishing the kraken. How much thicker does the kraken make the note?

RoloRacer on Galaxy Note!

E.J.Su

Aug 9, 2010
Chino
www.protodepot.com
More pictures, trying out some attachment I have at the moment.

-E.J.Su
| tridentcase.com | gplus.to/ejsu | ej-su.deviantart.com |

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332603816163.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332603816163.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 236
  • uploadfromtaptalk1332603834715.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332603834715.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 240
  • uploadfromtaptalk1332603848040.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332603848040.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 237
  • uploadfromtaptalk1332603866419.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332603866419.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 249
Reactions: Ray_Banci

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
More pictures, trying out some attachment I have at the moment.

-E.J.Su

Can you post pics of the phone outside of the case on the table side by side with the kraken to get an idea of width difference?

E.J.Su

Aug 9, 2010
Chino
www.protodepot.com
Those Aegis should be real. Distributors should be getting theirs too. We probably didn't get to update our website on Friday.

Can you post pics of the phone outside of the case on the table side by side with the kraken to get an idea of width difference?

Here you go.
476b25f0-5645-8000.jpg

-E.J.Su

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
Those Aegis should be real. Distributors should be getting theirs too. We probably didn't get to update our website on Friday.

Here you go.
476b25f0-5645-8000.jpg

-E.J.Su

thanks but that looks like it puts quite a bit of thickness to be carrying on my pocket, let me tell you I've been searching and looking at some of the trident cases for many other devices and they look super good in quality, I personally really like the look of the cyclops case , it looks like you can beat someone up with the case and not damage the phone! JK!!!
I'll definitely will get the blue/black aegis case, wish the blue was a bit darker though, no matter. :D

Ray_Banci

Jan 25, 2012

Here you go.
476b25f0-5645-8000.jpg

-E.J.Su

Thanks so much man, I can't wait for the kraken I'm buying it the second it goes online

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

keranjang

Mar 26, 2012

-E.J.Su

so now that you already played with it for a week, do you know the ETA of the kraken? is it still 14th of april or has it changed?

thanks?

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
so now that you already played with it for a week, do you know the ETA of the kraken? is it still 14th of april or has it changed?

thanks?

*** edit ****

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

You can cop it here on amazon the picture here looks different and like the real case

Trident Case AG-GNOTE-RD AEGIS Case for Samsung GALAXY Note - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Red
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0077IQ23C/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_ap_am_us?ie=UTF8

showing one in stock
looks like this is actually not made for the ATnT version, since I see the cutout at the bottom for the home button on international notes

Ray_Banci

Jan 25, 2012
*** edit ****

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

showing one in stock
looks like this is actually not made for the ATnT version, since I see the cutout at the bottom for the home button on international notes

Regardless if its for the international version or not, the case will still fit and function perfectly with the LTE model. The only difference will be the screen protector that comes with the case. I'm not even sure if the aegis comes with a screen protector

|Captivate|Galaxy Note LTE|Darth Maul, and music| http://www.last.fm/user/Ray_Banci?noredirect=1 |

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
showing one in stock

And the Trident case for the Note is a European case, I doubt they'll make a different case just without that cut out for the home button just for the US at&t version, everything else is identical.

E.J.Su

Aug 9, 2010
Chino
www.protodepot.com
The International and LTE version of the cases are identical except the included screen protector.

-E.J.Su

Eazie757

Sep 15, 2010
Does anyone have the retail version? If so how is the "clip thingy"? I'm kinda skeptical about the clip it looks like there isn't very much to it and it also looks as if it would cause the phone to wobble on your waist.

Sent from my Galaxy Note

Chief Geek

Aug 13, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
Does anyone have the retail version? If so how is the "clip thingy"? I'm kinda skeptical about the clip it looks like there isn't very much to it and it also looks as if it would cause the phone to wobble on your waist.

Sent from my Galaxy Note

This was my main concern with it. I may or may not order one down the road, but a solid holster/clip is one of a couple primary points of interest for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
    I lied...

We actually got some shipment today.
    For some reason their all upsidedown lol

Sent from my GT-P6210 using xda premium
    mind to share why would you spring for defender if you said you like it? im on the hunt to find the most protective case.

At the end of day, I just feel the Otterbox is going to be a better fit for me personally. It always ends up being the little things and in this case, pun not intended, from my previous experiences the Otterbox holster is much easier to use and I prefer having the grip of silicone covering the entire back and sides.

I feel that the Kraken and Defender cases are pretty equal when it comes to protection. I noticed the concern for the corners but while the Defender has a plastic shell covering the corners the Kraken has much more silicone to absorb impact.

But, like I said, it's always the little things and it really comes down to personal preference. I feel safe with the Kraken but I prefer the Defender. Sorry I did not explain that, I can see how that would be confusing. :eek:

Here you go.
    476b25f0-5645-8000.jpg

-E.J.Su