Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HTC Titan - Cases/Shells?

OP Enill

21st January 2012, 09:49 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 2

142 posts
More
Posting from my phone so the location doesn't show, though I guess I could've took half a second to tap your name. Lol

Sent from my PI39100 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
21st January 2012, 11:20 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 10

191 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel66

Sorry for the delay guys... took the pics yesterday at work but didn't get a chance to upload them last night.

Amazon.co.uk! Or really a seller there to be more specific. I tried a number of websites online but they either didn't have it, were charging outrageous amounts, or had shipping issues with the US.

The seller was Mexxtronics out of Germany. Oddly enough, it looks like it isn't offered right now... don't know what's up with that.

Edit: tried to post links to their amazon page but I'm too new! haha >_<

Maybe if you contact them directly they can get you one!

Edit 2: Pricing! After the currency conversions I paid $33.60 for the case with free international shipping and $72.22 including 5.95 GBP in shipping. So about $105 total... not bad considering a GPS dock for my old iPhone would have been $100 by itself (for the Garmin and TomTom ones).

I just received this case too. It looks good but it doesn't provide full protection. The top and bottom edges are practically unprotected. So is the face.
It feels somewhat "rough" on the left and right due to the sharp edges it has.
It does help though when I pick up the from from the desk.
I am not sure I can recommend this case.
22nd January 2012, 07:33 AM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 38

497 posts
More
That's the same one I got, except mine is all black. I really like this case.
27th January 2012, 02:27 PM   |  #54  
Flag Basel
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Not got my Titan yet, but I can see that my favourite case manufacturer (Sena) have just released a version for the HTC. I'll be honest, this case offers almost no drop protection, but it is the thinnest, most expensive looking leather case you can get.

Cheers

P.S can't post links or pictures as I'm still a newbie
9th February 2012, 07:24 PM   |  #55  
Flag Basel

6 posts
More
My Sena has just shipped from the US, so should be getting it after the weekend. In the meantime I've been using an XL size Bugatti black leather case and this fits like a velvet glove. If I hadn't already ordered the Sena, then this would be my main case. Very high quality glossy black leather, has a velcro tab which you can also pull to pop the phone out (very stealth). It has good padding, without adding too much bulk front and back. Still not able to post links, but if you go to Amazon UK and type this ' bugatti SlimCase leather size XL 07883' it will show up.
21st March 2012, 10:25 PM   |  #56  

57 posts
I got this one, from recommendation (i think from this thread though i cant find it now!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1807629143...84.m1497.l2649

Comes with a screen protector.

Fits very well, and actually makes the phone much easier to hold as its slightly thicker. There is some grippier bits along the side which make it easier to hold also.

Also, buttons cover the power, camera and volume buttons, but in those cases it makes them almost easier to press. Can also get the power lead and audio jack in without removing the cover.

SLight loss of accuracy on typing, either due to the screen protector or due to me taking liberties, but its no biggy at all, maybe one typo per message. Id rather that than a scratched screen.

Arrived within 36 hours (in UK!), superb for the price id say!
21st March 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #57  
Thanks Meter: 11

117 posts
More
deleted
Last edited by inteller; 22nd November 2013 at 12:02 AM.
27th March 2012, 09:36 AM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 8

49 posts
On the back of the phone there are various microphone holes for noise cancellation and stereo recording.
Is there any case that does NOT cover these holes? I can't find one, even the HTC case will cover these holes...
10th April 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #59  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 235

1,517 posts
More
I believe the UK ships with a Carbon Grey colour backplate. Does anyone know where I can get a black one instead?

Also, I wish some company would manufacture a replacement back plate with the kickstand built in as opposed to a seperate cover which fits over the back plate.

Oh and btw you can make your own inexpensive kickstand built in to one of those gel type cases by looking at my thread here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=653066
13th April 2012, 09:44 AM   |  #60  
California
Thanks Meter: 76

375 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconfus

On the back of the phone there are various microphone holes for noise cancellation and stereo recording.
Is there any case that does NOT cover these holes? I can't find one, even the HTC case will cover these holes...

Get any case and just drill the holes yourself, that's what I'm going to do.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread