Ask a question

No registration required

Cannot flash any rom ?

OP deriq4251

22nd March 2012, 09:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

65 posts
i have been able to flash roms all the time i always tested them but now when i tried to flash the Abduction ICS rom it just boots back into recovery and now it does that with all roms and i cant boot any . i have tried 2 recoveries clockwork and Amon Ra nothing changes can someone please help me .
23rd March 2012, 02:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 932

3,146 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deriq4251

i have been able to flash roms all the time i always tested them but now when i tried to flash the Abduction ICS rom it just boots back into recovery and now it does that with all roms and i cant boot any . i have tried 2 recoveries clockwork and Amon Ra nothing changes can someone please help me .

Are you doing a full wipe before flashing? By full i mean format everything in the mounts and storage menu except sdcard and emmc.
24th March 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

65 posts
Yes I am . Do I have to fix permission ?
27th March 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #4  
Fargo
Thanks Meter: 26

122 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deriq4251

What I found helped when this happened to me was to clear the cache and Dalvik cache after doing a restore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread