Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 42,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cannot flash any rom ?

Tip us?

deriq4251
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Cannot flash any rom ?

i have been able to flash roms all the time i always tested them but now when i tried to flash the Abduction ICS rom it just boots back into recovery and now it does that with all roms and i cant boot any . i have tried 2 recoveries clockwork and Amon Ra nothing changes can someone please help me .

cmlusco
Old
Thanks Meter 922

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by deriq4251 View Post
i have been able to flash roms all the time i always tested them but now when i tried to flash the Abduction ICS rom it just boots back into recovery and now it does that with all roms and i cant boot any . i have tried 2 recoveries clockwork and Amon Ra nothing changes can someone please help me .
Are you doing a full wipe before flashing? By full i mean format everything in the mounts and storage menu except sdcard and emmc.
Sent From My HTC One (M7WLV) S-OFF Rooted
Hboot: 1.56.0000 (Unlocked)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.4
Baseband: 1.13.41.0109_2
Kernel: ElementalX 13.5
PRL: 15287
Rom: Stock OTA 3.11.605.1

VZW HTC One Files - VZW1FILES.DYNDNS.ORG

HTC Incredible Files - DINC.DOES-IT.NET

deriq4251
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Yes I am . Do I have to fix permission ?

McDastardly
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by deriq4251 View Post
What I found helped when this happened to me was to clear the cache and Dalvik cache after doing a restore.