[Q] Noob Help Zero Hero RC Newest relese

OP protoaz

28th March 2012, 01:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

4 posts
Hello,

I am having trouble flashing the newest Zero Hero current release. RC 2.5

I would like to make a few statements before i go on to the issue just to air out a few things.

First i am a noob in all things considered with phones. Long story short i got a Heroc from sprint about 4 months ago. And as a computer aficionado since age 11 ( i am 35 now) i am pretty well verse in PC's, some small coding, and a little bit of linux. I build, repair and breathe PC.

Sooo.. modding phones came relatively came easy to me... I did the research... experimented etc..

Now that i have been modding my phone and experimenting for all this time i have come across my first actual problem that i have not been able to resolve with a quick google search/ XDA search. I flash roms all the time.. use scripts and mods to tweak thing on the constant. I am very well versed in these things and have succeeded 100%

Thank you for reading the above post as i just wanted to relay my knowledge to include that yes im a noob, but i have skills.

Problem:

Upon flashing the latest ZERO HERO RC 2.5 release i have came across a problem

I cannot get this rom to install... i am not talking boot... im talking install.

Heres is my install notes:

(reminder i install roms all the time.. testing/trying... its like a hobby for the last few months, i have hadf no issues EVER)

OK so i come from an CM 7.02 (sorry if i got the numbers wrong.. the latest.. ALTHOUGH i switch roms almost weekly. CM an ZERO seem to be the major roms i use)

TO THE ERROR:

Upon wiping all necessary things (may be noob but i get the things i need to do)

I get this:

"Zero-Hero- Sense- 3.5-RC 2.5-Tweak-03022012.zip (bad)

"open rom manager to report"

i have wipe.. removed.. etc etc.. multiple times.. what am i doing wrong.

This is the first time i have had a prob in the 50 times i have installed DIF roms..

Thanks you guys.. all of you. i especially appreciate Matt and Dast, Jay, AND EVERYONE ELSE involved in the DEV section for this HERO of ours.

And if i wasnt living off disability i would fully donate to these people. And when and if i do have a few dollars left over.. Matt and Dastin and Jay will most def be getting my support

Thanks you all.. I love you guys... and even everyone else..

Thank you.. thank you all

Nick
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to protoaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 09:04 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 828

4,540 posts
How are you flashing the rom?? What recovery do you have ??? Are you s-off ??? Did you flash anything before or after you flashed the Rom ??? What all did you wipe/format???

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
28th March 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,493

3,802 posts
Donate to Me
More
You just have a bad download. Redownload the file and verify the md5sum once you have the file on your SD card.

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread