Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Stuck in CWM / Voodoo Lagfix

OP tigertrussell

29th March 2012, 03:59 AM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,174

2,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
I will add that I have yet to not be able to successfully help somebody flash with One-Click who as PM'd me for help. Don't be so pessimistic about it.
29th March 2012, 04:00 AM   |  #12  
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251

2,068 posts
More
you might try out my guide, but it sounds like youce done all of the steps that i have listed there anyway, still worth a shot though

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
29th March 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor

2,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
Also note you have to individually uninstall drivers from each USB port.
29th March 2012, 04:02 AM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor

2,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juls317

you might try out my guide, but it sounds like youce done all of the steps that i have listed there anyway, still worth a shot though

You always seem to chime in like this. Pretty funny. What makes you think he hasn't used your guide?
29th March 2012, 04:06 AM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Flag Saint Louis, MO
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumin30

Have hope and don't give up. Find a good guide and start fresh using the guide. Having other softwares (i.e. ODIN, Kies, Heimdall, etc) and other drivers will sometimes interfere with flashing with the different programs. You need to thoroughly uninstall it all - and then double check you uninstalled it all - and start fresh. Make sure you restart your computer after uninstalling. I even run CC Cleaner when wiping it all. Check the registry. Be thorough.

I dont have a registry I'm on a mac! and there are just a few guides for macs / heimdall so I don't really have any guides to follow... one-click was the only stuff I found that supports mac
29th March 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #16  
Recognized Contributor

2,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
Right on. PM airfluip1. He uses a mac and is knowledgeable. I bet he will help you.
Last edited by lumin30; 29th March 2012 at 04:12 AM.
29th March 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #17  
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251

2,068 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumin30

You always seem to chime in like this. Pretty funny. What makes you think he hasn't used your guide?

really? once again, offering help to the community while you spend your time trying to make me seem like a jerk for doing such. i never saidbthat he didnt use my guide, but if he hadnt, i was offering it up as a suggestion.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread