Post Reply

[APP] Trackball Alert PRO (v1.2.13)

OP lilHermit

10th January 2012, 11:30 AM   |  #1831  
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 11
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Hi lilHermit, do you think ther's a way to make a "no signal/ low signal (1 bar)" notification possibile on TAP (ICS) ?

Thank's
22nd February 2012, 01:37 AM   |  #1832  
tgwaste's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
539 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
More
Can you please add an 'always on' function? So instead of blinking I just want it to remain solid. I understand this may be a bigger battery drain but IMHO my battery usage should be up to me.
23rd February 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #1833  
tgwaste's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
539 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
More
gmail breaks again upon reboot.
26th February 2012, 04:30 PM   |  #1834  
Treatcon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mons, Belgium
Thanks Meter: 155
 
10
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Longtime user of Trackball Alert Pro since the early Cyanogen days on my Nexus One. Just got the new Nexus and saw that TAP was working with it. My Google order number and email no longer work for the pro version. Is there a way you can fix this? My Google receipt is dated 4/18/10 and still have it if you need me to verify anything.
26th March 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #1835  
Chosen_on184's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Is it possible we can have a patch for the newest Cyan fhtat came out for the nexus. 7.0.2 RC1 ....

I know the nexus is a dying brand in terms of support but if we can have this it would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks
28th March 2012, 11:43 AM   |  #1836  
dharani1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Right Next to my One X :)
Thanks Meter: 34
 
269 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
is it possible to have a patch for evervolv ICS rom ??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1366897
29th March 2012, 10:17 AM   |  #1837  
lilHermit's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 46
 
1,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Sorry guys I appear to have missed these posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer314

Hi lilHermit, do you think ther's a way to make a "no signal/ low signal (1 bar)" notification possibile on TAP (ICS) ?

Unfortunately this is not possible, TAP only intercepts current notifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgwaste

Can you please add an 'always on' function? So instead of blinking I just want it to remain solid. I understand this may be a bigger battery drain but IMHO my battery usage should be up to me.

Sorry this is not possible with the hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgwaste

gmail breaks again upon reboot.

Can you be more specific on your problem


Quote:
Originally Posted by Treatcon

Longtime user of Trackball Alert Pro since the early Cyanogen days on my Nexus One. Just got the new Nexus and saw that TAP was working with it. My Google order number and email no longer work for the pro version. Is there a way you can fix this? My Google receipt is dated 4/18/10 and still have it if you need me to verify anything.

Email me or PM your order number and I'll sort.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_on184

Is it possible we can have a patch for the newest Cyan fhtat came out for the nexus. 7.0.2 RC1 ....

I know the nexus is a dying brand in terms of support but if we can have this it would be greatly apprecaited

The smali patch option should still work for 7.x branch. Remember to nandroid first, no guarantees etc etc yada yada.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dharani1234

is it possible to have a patch for evervolv ICS rom ??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1366897

The ROM dev should be able to use the framework source which is open.
14th May 2012, 10:31 AM   |  #1838  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Smali patch fails with CM 7.2 RC2
Hello,
I've been trying to Smali patch CM 7.2 RC2 ever since it came out but it always fails with the same error message:

Error (upload checksum failed for framework.jar)
RequestID: 1336987886-188156227090 (I gather this changes with each try)

Could you take a look at this? Thanks!
16th May 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #1839  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardlord

Hi!

Applied the new framework, but my k9 pop3 account's notification still behaves funny. When I receive a new mail, I hear a part of the notification sound, and the led blinks only once with the right color. And still there isn't a notification a status message...

Hi!

I could Smali patch CM7.2 RC2 now, but the above bug came back again (posts #1764-1765) You informed me of the fix in a 3 July 2011 post.
Last edited by boardlord; 16th May 2012 at 07:25 PM.
16th June 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #1840  
sidh_15's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
I tried installing this on hypersense nova but didnt work for me...
Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC Nexus One using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes