Solution for auto call recording.

Tip us?

Starej klump
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Solution for auto call recording.

Hi,

this topic should be probably posted in development, but I havent enough posts, so I put it here.

I have tried many applications for this, but they didnt work properly. Always was problem that my voice was loud and other side was too low. Every app use microphone. The reason for this is that the call is running in the level of OS with high security. So when you want clean real voice, you need special kernel, ROM and App with superuser permition.

MIUI ROM contains all these requirements.

In the phone App (when you are calling) under "Tools" you can record the call manually. But the solution for Automatic 2-way call recording is:
Go to phone app with dialer->Menu->Settings->Other call settings->Record automatically->Switch On. Calls are now automatic recorded when connected and save it to SD card. Recordings are stored in E:\MIUI\sound_recorder\call_rec in *.amr file format.
Recordings are best.

!Notice!
After S-Off with Revolutionary you have Hboot 6.98.1002. On this Hboot for some reason you cannot install MIUI, so you have to upgrade to 6.98.2000 or 0.98.2000. You can have stock Hboot too. Dont forget to instal CWM.

I used CoreDroid for long time, but I switched to MIUI for many reaons: I like the MIUI launcher inpirated from iOS. MIUI is really good customizable. Contacts app works very good with Google contacts. Life on battery is much longer then with Sense, it is no problem to use the phone 2 days without charging. Torch works with locked screen, screenshots from system bar, system updates and more. Dont worry about MIUI

MS.
Old
Thanks Meter 209
This is why new users are not allowed to post in development section.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
HTC One [ROM: Stock 4.3 GPE] [Kernel: default] [Radio: 10.38H.1157.04L] [HBOOT: 1.54 GE, S-OFF]

Tectas
Old
(Last edited by Tectas; 31st December 2011 at 09:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1927

DONATE TO ME
This got nothing to do with development and btw read more about bootloaders before you post something like this.

Swyped from my desire s running damn sweet ice cream

EricUSA
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am using the Call Recorder PRO by ERA Ltda, is inexpensive and is working in ICS.
It only changes to "Voice Uplink" recording mode.