Based in downtown Toronto, we are an exciting, dynamic and rapidly growing company in the mobile industry. Founded in early 2009, we bring a unique alternative to mobile apps with a patent-pending platform. Recently awarded with the coveted Deloitte Fast 50 "Companies to Watch" Award, Mobiroo is being widely recognized as major player in the mobile app space.
Know that you are part of the core team, in an organization that's at the cusp of rapid growth, with an opportunity to reap the long-term benefits
Tremendous growth opportunities in terms of leading, taking on responsibilities and gaining valuable experience through a first-of-its-kind platform
Work with a dynamic, motivated, passionate team that knows how to have fun
Someone who is dynamic, energetic, diligent and motivated to join our Quality Assurance team. The candidate will be responsible for testing and reporting issues for our web portal, campaigns and 3rd party mobile applications. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to lead, learn, and gain incredible exposure to mobile, web and systems development.
If you are eager to work and test the latest technologies, to push our brand new, global mobile product, we are eager to hear from you!
ABSOLUTE MUST-HAVE SKILLS:
- Minimum of 1 year of performing manual QA, testing, and debugging of applications.
- Able to switch priorities at a moments notice.
- Be able to work as a team but also unsupervised for extended periods.
- Able to write and execute test cases.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Previous experience either implementing or using an automated QA/testing process
- Understanding of Mobile devices and their operating Systems (Android/BlackBerry)
- Current on mobile and web technologies (.NET, web services, mobile apps, etc.)
- Test 3rd party applications to ensure code integration is valid.
- Debugging issues on mobile devices (must be able to learn this quickly)
- Testing apps, campaigns and the overall software platform and provide ideas for enhancements.
- Assist with the integration of QA Process where applicable
- Support Sales/Business Development team from time to time.
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto (5-10 minutes walking from Toronto's Union Station)
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations while applying to techjobs (at) mobiroo (dot) com