I may wait for the galaxy S3 or maybe verizon can some how fix this crap. (Yea right)
Any way: I won't do it with out a unlimited data plan, becuase I don't see a use for LTE and 720p with only 3GB to play with. ( I have a "unlimited non-smartphone" data plan on my GT-9100 but I don't think it will work with this phone.)
I have made a list of pros and con's for this phone:
1) It will be out soon.
2) It's on AT&T's BETTER LTE network.
3) The 28nm S4 seem's like a blast vs any thing else.
4) The 720P SLCD2 seems alot better this time vs the SLCD of 2011.(I will need to see this for myself, to make sure it lives up to the videos I have seen.)
5) HTC can make a good phone when they make it the "ONE". LOL
1) It's GPU does not seem like a big boost VS the CPU power.
2) Non-removable battery. ( If this phone acts like my RAZR, I will be yelling NOOOOOO like in the movies. If it's better than my S2 at not locking up, then not so bad.)
3) No SD cards. ( I would be alot more ok if they had 32 and 64GB phones for sale.)
4) I don't like the buttion layout. ( I wish it was like the S2 with a push down home key.)
ok so to be or not to be HTCed. ready set comment
This is why the big red sucks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDxJoGv3FLA