Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Showcase Odin Files

Tip us?

beaudreaux
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need Showcase Odin Files

Ok, major screw up on my part. Accidentally odined the ATT Captivate stock files to my Showcase. Needless to say, i had a brick for a while. I have managed to get the phone back into download mode and loaded the Mesmerize software. The phone can at least make calls now, but no data yet. Does ANYONE have ANY odin files for CS? Or any advice would be good too.

add144
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Check your PM.

beaudreaux
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, got stock CS software running on the phone again, but I still have no 3g or 2g data connection. Any thoughts?

beaudreaux
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nevermind. Just forgot to do *228. Long day today.

halcyoncmd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Any chance I could get a copy of Odin for Showcase? I have to go back to stock for warranty purposes? Thanks!

thatguy07
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I know this is an old post, but I cant seem to find the Ntelos odin files for the showcase. anyone got them?

tecknogod
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have the same problem. I have an NTELOS Showcase and I accidently flashed Cellular South Odin on it. Phone can still make calls but its crippled. No 3G and its just crap! Not sure what to do. I just want it back to Stock NTELOS again

baj24
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecknogod View Post
I have the same problem. I have an NTELOS Showcase and I accidently flashed Cellular South Odin on it. Phone can still make calls but its crippled. No 3G and its just crap! Not sure what to do. I just want it back to Stock NTELOS again
Having the same issue. I accidentally flashed US Cellular stock files on mine and now I have no 3G. There's no development support for Ntelos and no one seems to either know what to do or care to help.

JWnSC
Old
Thanks Meter 26
This is for the generic showcase http://rootzwiki.com/topic/19968-odi...-fa10ei20eh09/

Saiya69
Old
(Last edited by Saiya69; 30th March 2012 at 06:38 PM.) Reason: new problem
Thanks Meter 5
Default CSPIRE Showcase

I am having trouble getting my sch-i500 back up and running. I had updated to ics aokp_fascinatemtd_build 28, but ran into the problem of it showing that i was on verizon towers. I downloaded and tried to odin a cspire modem but no help. also tried *228 before and after the modem file. I can get cwm4 fixed for cm7 to come up and also the download for odin screen, but none of the files i have downloaded will work. it gets to factoryfs and hangs up. I have downloaded almost all files from rootzwiki labeled for use with cspire. any help will be appreciated.

ok so i got my phone up and running, aokp ics. but it was showing verizon as my carrier. I downloaded the cspire ei20 modem file from rootzwiki, used odin with atlas2.2.2.pit, put the modem file under phone section as instructions on rootzwiki said, checked repartition and clear phone efs, now the phone will not turn on. I can still get to download and intend to redo the aokp when i get home this evening. but how do i get the modem for cspire to work?