OP Lasse3040

30th March 2012, 04:53 AM   |  #381  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 337

922 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Static-Noise

What is this for?

someone described this as "calibrating the battery"..
and it seems to make the battery to "reset" to the supposedly 1750 mAh capacity..
the checking is via the "*#*#7378423#*#*" call sequence followed by some screen clicks..

judging from my tone u should realise that i really doubt if this calibration is useful at all..
if the battery can be calibrated in this way and immediately be boosted in capacity, why is it not done during production?
is this something like "overclocking" the battery then?
thus though my bettery reported 1695 mAh, i didnt do the calibration..
30th March 2012, 05:25 AM   |  #382  
Flag New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 53

312 posts
I have been reading this entire thread and I have a suggestion which is more sensible that many I have read here;
To massively increase battery life hold the phone in your left hand and a live rooster in your right while there is a new moon.
Dance around a fire started with branches from a Pohutakawa tree while barking at the new moon.
This should work as well as many of the responses I have read here.

LL13-
The Following User Says Thank You to lamplighter13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 05:43 AM   |  #383  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Battery life
What the best way to charging? Turn off power to charging or charging when power on.
I've just upgrade to .73 but seem be nothing changed.

thanks,
30th March 2012, 06:53 AM   |  #384  
Thanks Meter: 5

93 posts
I appear to be losing 1% per hour on standby whilst at work in locker, also Angry birds space took a whopping 9% from 100% after a few minutes play.

6.0.A.3.67
30th March 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #385  
Thanks Meter: 2

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamplighter13

I have been reading this entire thread and I have a suggestion which is more sensible that many I have read here;
To massively increase battery life hold the phone in your left hand and a live rooster in your right while there is a new moon.
Dance around a fire started with branches from a Pohutakawa tree while barking at the new moon.

LL13-

does this work if I hold the rooster in my left hand? plz tell me
30th March 2012, 12:27 PM   |  #386  
Thanks Meter: 3,422

4,958 posts
that could be the reason for battery drain http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1111581
30th March 2012, 12:41 PM   |  #387  
Flag Sutton
Thanks Meter: 116

585 posts
More
Fast Dormancy had an impact on my SGS2 when I had one you could turn it off on that phone but I don't think you can on the XS
30th March 2012, 06:02 PM   |  #388  
Thanks Meter: 12

64 posts
Hey guys
I have got more power with the phone by simply underclocking the device and changing the voltage with the cpu core using an app called proton voltage and voltage control lite
I am getting alot more battery power with these apps running but you need your phone rooted to use
Also turn of your brighteness to alow setting and use juice defender to manage wifi
This works guys no probs just as good as an iphone 4s for the battery lasting now

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
30th March 2012, 08:32 PM   |  #389  
Thanks Meter: 588

2,084 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamplighter13

LL13-

Damn i have to wait for a new moon....
Or can i download the unlocked full moon app somewhere? Nevermind, I have to work at my barking skills first, i skipped barking class twice this month and need some practice....

Verstuurd van mijn LT26i met Tapatalk
30th March 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #390  
Flag Zuid-Holland
Thanks Meter: 86

395 posts
More
Angry
So this is my update after a full days use, and I must say post .73, the battery life is amazing with my use I'm sitting in the 30's so I can easily last overnight and into the morning probably.

Most of the day with WiFi on, and a good bit of the day with Bluetooth and music streaming. Lots of texting and XDA browsing, and a few app installations

I also didnt have that wake process frozen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-03-30_2053.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	973789

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-03-30_2053_1.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	973790

Not bad at all, I am actually a little impressed now

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread