FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

Shifted-Express | Landscape Rosie| Rebased |Beta 2| 3-29-12

1,465 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,248

By the_plattypus, Senior Member on 1st March 2012, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th March 2012, 03:28 AM |#151  
Flag Williamsport, PA
Thanks Meter: 23

More
yea i know about the mounting app, but I was stating that there is probably a problem with the kernal that prevents the mounting natively, and this was not present in beta1 so its prolly shooter vs kingdom related. And i did figure out how to fix the buttons, but i think the rom should come with those already filled as in the pictures, just looks more complete.. idk...

30th March 2012, 03:47 AM |#152  
Flag sevierville,TN
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Question slow?
Is anyone else's phone running really really really slow after you flash it? And it never gets any faster?
30th March 2012, 03:50 AM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 559

More
Haven't flashed it yet but i'll see if i have that problem tonight
30th March 2012, 04:02 AM |#154  
Flag Williamsport, PA

More
about to wipe and reflash, i went back to a nandroid for a lost txt, didnt seem slow however, altho i run go launcher and fancy widgets with sense 4 themes.

*edit*

interesting, just got done reflashing, and I have 'charge only' and i can mount through sense.... I wonder what happened???? not noticing any sluggishness right now either. I did notice theres alot more garbage apps from sprint preinstalled. Again guessing this is from kingdom ruu. One thing I did think of however is the kingdom or Evo Design 4G is suposidly upgradable to ICS+sense, I wonder what version well get and if any leaks will be ported cited here http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=3294

*edit2*

restarted the phone and lost the mounting via sense ability and also the wallpaper went to like a gunmetal background.. no idea...
Last edited by twizt3d; 30th March 2012 at 05:52 AM.
30th March 2012, 08:43 AM |#155  
Flag Williamsport, PA

More
Well still messing around, but i think something in beta2 is not quite right... I believe it to be sense related. After installing go launcher everything seemed to run smoothly. But getting the app installed was quite a task it almost seems as if the cpu is oc'd past its limit everything is real slow just like dakota posted. Also xda app shows the shift as a ph44100 im guesing thts the evo design code name and i think this was mentioned earlier. Anyhow off to bed for now. Hopefully we get a beta 3 or 2.1 in the next few days lol

Sent from my PH44100 using XDA
30th March 2012, 11:44 AM |#156  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I flashed it last night and it was terrible wouldnt even hardly run. I think i might have had a bad download or flash so i redownloaded it and going to try later tonight when im off work

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App
30th March 2012, 11:47 AM |#157  
Flag Williamsport, PA

More
@platypus im still running it as seemed to isolate a few things and have it running smoothly, but thts with out sense. Hit me up if i can help you debug in anyway.

Sent from my PH44100 using XDA
30th March 2012, 03:55 PM |#158  
OP Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 3,248

Donate to Me
More
Guys, try this.

Grab "script manager" from market and run as root and then use it to run the 'S99SuperCharger' script located at /system/etc/init.d to make aside its running. Right now its really slow if that's not running. I haven't incorporated many tweaks yet since I was working on getting stuff working.

Also, ill look into the usb to pc issue.

Sent from my PH44100 using xda premium
30th March 2012, 08:25 PM |#159  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
The ROM worked fine for me when I had it flashed last night. All I had to do was let it settle for 10 minutes after first boot then reboot it and bingo, buttery smooth.
31st March 2012, 12:09 AM |#160  
Flag Williamsport, PA

More
just curious, but why did you decide to base off the kingdom and not the shooter this time around? also didnt get a chance to reflash beta2 yet, i switched to newsense just to get a working phone for the day, ill give the supercharger script a shot when i get home.
31st March 2012, 12:18 AM |#161  
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 962

More
I'm gonna download this and test it with my unreleased 2.6.35.14 sense kernel... If all works well, I'll get my source uploaded and release it...

Sent from my PG06100
The Following User Says Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread