5,599,478 Members 38,428 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Shifted-Express | Landscape Rosie| Rebased |Beta 2| 3-29-12

Tip us?

twizt3d
Old
Thanks Meter 22
yea i know about the mounting app, but I was stating that there is probably a problem with the kernal that prevents the mounting natively, and this was not present in beta1 so its prolly shooter vs kingdom related. And i did figure out how to fix the buttons, but i think the rom should come with those already filled as in the pictures, just looks more complete.. idk...

Comet1966
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Question slow?

Is anyone else's phone running really really really slow after you flash it? And it never gets any faster?

YoungCorruptionV2.0
Old
Thanks Meter 550
Haven't flashed it yet but i'll see if i have that problem tonight
Young Corruption's Music is BACK!!!
NEW
Take me away Song ends at 3:05. It will never cut where i want it to O.o makes the songs freaky because of that

Break Free

Oldish
True Story <-- did it more like an Alter-Ego type of song

Better Than Beyond(Cypher)<--- just submitted

Going Ham Featuring Gibbsy

I don't always ask for a THANKS, but when I do, I ask you to only hit it when I've helped you

twizt3d
Old
(Last edited by twizt3d; 30th March 2012 at 05:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 22
about to wipe and reflash, i went back to a nandroid for a lost txt, didnt seem slow however, altho i run go launcher and fancy widgets with sense 4 themes.

*edit*

interesting, just got done reflashing, and I have 'charge only' and i can mount through sense.... I wonder what happened???? not noticing any sluggishness right now either. I did notice theres alot more garbage apps from sprint preinstalled. Again guessing this is from kingdom ruu. One thing I did think of however is the kingdom or Evo Design 4G is suposidly upgradable to ICS+sense, I wonder what version well get and if any leaks will be ported cited here http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=3294

*edit2*

restarted the phone and lost the mounting via sense ability and also the wallpaper went to like a gunmetal background.. no idea...

twizt3d
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Well still messing around, but i think something in beta2 is not quite right... I believe it to be sense related. After installing go launcher everything seemed to run smoothly. But getting the app installed was quite a task it almost seems as if the cpu is oc'd past its limit everything is real slow just like dakota posted. Also xda app shows the shift as a ph44100 im guesing thts the evo design code name and i think this was mentioned earlier. Anyhow off to bed for now. Hopefully we get a beta 3 or 2.1 in the next few days lol

Sent from my PH44100 using XDA

pcausey77
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I flashed it last night and it was terrible wouldnt even hardly run. I think i might have had a bad download or flash so i redownloaded it and going to try later tonight when im off work

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

twizt3d
Old
Thanks Meter 22
@platypus im still running it as seemed to isolate a few things and have it running smoothly, but thts with out sense. Hit me up if i can help you debug in anyway.

Sent from my PH44100 using XDA

the_plattypus
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3248

DONATE TO ME
Guys, try this.

Grab "script manager" from market and run as root and then use it to run the 'S99SuperCharger' script located at /system/etc/init.d to make aside its running. Right now its really slow if that's not running. I haven't incorporated many tweaks yet since I was working on getting stuff working.

Also, ill look into the usb to pc issue.

Sent from my PH44100 using xda premium
Follow me on Twitter @the_plattypus
Check out my latest Galaxy Note II work HERE

Caiaphas
Old
Thanks Meter 8
The ROM worked fine for me when I had it flashed last night. All I had to do was let it settle for 10 minutes after first boot then reboot it and bingo, buttery smooth.
HTC Evo Shift --> HTC Supersonic --> LG Optimus G

We all carry these things inside us, that no one else can see.
They hold us down like anchors, and drown us out to sea.
-Oli Sykes

twizt3d
Old
Thanks Meter 22
just curious, but why did you decide to base off the kingdom and not the shooter this time around? also didnt get a chance to reflash beta2 yet, i switched to newsense just to get a working phone for the day, ill give the supercharger script a shot when i get home.