Status bar notification pulldown not working CM7

30th March 2012, 12:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Palm Beach, Fl
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
Hi, on the last 2 days my phone started acting crazy, screen became unresponsive and the phone became slow. I rebooted several times and the screen became responsive again, but not as sensible. The top status bar drop down menu is not working even after several restarts, I cannot click on the top and drag the notifications down. Is there a software that covers this particular feature, or should I flash an updated ROM like CM7.2? Thanks.
30th March 2012, 01:24 PM   |  #2  
Flag FloriDuh
Thanks Meter: 55

437 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpo900

Hi, on the last 2 days my phone started acting crazy, screen became unresponsive and the phone became slow. I rebooted several times and the screen became responsive again, but not as sensible. The top status bar drop down menu is not working even after several restarts, I cannot click on the top and drag the notifications down. Is there a software that covers this particular feature, or should I flash an updated ROM like CM7.2? Thanks.

I'd try just clearing cache and dalvik and reflash CM7.2 as a first step. I had a similar situation last week, things just acting weird and sluggish, and a reflash worked.
28th September 2012, 03:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Palm Beach, Fl
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
It was a dying digitizer... got rid of that unit and got a new desire HD.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread