30th March 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #1121  
Retired Recognized Developer
Queen City of the West
Thanks Meter: 2,096

2,153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary57

I have again issue with camera. Video record freeze and the most important and strange : sometimes by switching from camcorder to video recorder it make a strange noise like "clack" so, is it a sound or an hardware cause sound?

The part of the logcat you quoted was related to the Android System Info app from the market. There are a lot of:
E/MediaProfiles( 8248): The given camcorder profile camera 0 quality 2 is not found
in the full logcat, though. So probably the media_profiles.xml needs work. The click is the camera shutter being slammed closed or open. I've had that happen once or twice in the past, it's possibly related.

I used to have a problem that removing headphones while music was playing would cause reboot, but I can't reproduce that anymore with any of my headsets, so that seems fixed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mioze7Ae For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #1122  
Thanks Meter: 6

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfalcon

throw to garbage your sdcard.
All reboots always goes to sdcard.

New SDCard, updated version to 28.3 build, problem remains.
2nd April 2012, 02:01 AM   |  #1123  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 849

3,496 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrionWarMage

New SDCard, updated version to 28.3 build, problem remains.

EDIT
most reboots with my nexus are due to overclock and voltage settings. I flashed this yesterday to give it a shot before settling with Cm6 and I was getting the blackscreen issue. It seems to happen with most ROMs but some more than others. It has only happened once so far with CM6. I don't have any clue. There is something that must cause it to be more sensitive to it in the ROMs.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
Last edited by LibertyMonger; 2nd April 2012 at 01:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyMonger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 10:54 AM   |  #1124  
Thanks Meter: 6

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

most records with my nexus are due to overclock and voltage settings. I flashed this yesterday to give it a shot before settling with Cm6 and I was getting the blackscreen issue. It seems to happen with most ROMs but some more than others. It has only happened once so far with CM6. I don't have any clue. There is something that must cause it to be more sensitive to it in the ROMs.

Thx, but its not overclocked. According to your Signature, you are/have been using CronosX CM7. Has this been more stable ? Dont want to downgrade to CM6 if its possible to prevent ....
2nd April 2012, 11:31 AM   |  #1125  
Flag Cincinnati

3,496 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrionWarMage

Thx, but its not overclocked. According to your Signature, you are/have been using CronosX CM7. Has this been more stable ? Dont want to downgrade to CM6 if its possible to prevent ....

I was running chronosX but now on cm6. I have my nieces phone on chronosX and yes it is very fast and stable. She hasn't had any issues and been using it for well over a month I believe. ChronosX is missing some features though it isn't complete.

2nd April 2012, 12:01 PM   |  #1126  
Thanks Meter: 129

576 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

I was running chronosX but now on cm6. I have my nieces phone on chronosX and yes it is very fast and stable. She hasn't had any issues and been using it for well over a month I believe. ChronosX is missing some features though it isn't complete.

Are you able to use link2sd with ext2 on cronosX because when it mount script on my phone I reboot and then I haven't any app.
2nd April 2012, 01:14 PM   |  #1127  
Flag Cincinnati

3,496 posts
More
Quote:

Are you able to use link2sd with ext2 on cronosX because when it mount script on my phone I reboot and then I haven't any app.

I don't use link2sd I just use app2sd, it works with ext3 and I think Brian fixed it to work with ext4. Just create an app folder.

***It is only missing a few unnecessary features such as boot into Mz's OR, it boots into motorola's recovery, but that isn't an issue as you can just hold volume up when powering on, and screenshot doesn't work. Also some CM customizations but no big deal it is a great ROM for smootness and performance. Definitely an everyday ROM my niece is more happy with it than Bravo although probably not much of a difference to her.

***Ahhh but I was half asleep, this isn't cool going on and on about another ROM in this thread lol. Continue in ChronosX
Last edited by LibertyMonger; 2nd April 2012 at 01:21 PM.
4th April 2012, 08:41 AM   |  #1128  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Schelkovo
Thanks Meter: 1,266

841 posts
Donate to Me
More
New build.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fjfalcon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 08:55 AM   |  #1129  
Thanks Meter: 129

576 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfalcon

New build.

Does video record work in this new build ?
4th April 2012, 09:03 AM   |  #1130  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Schelkovo
Thanks Meter: 1,266

841 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Does video record work in this new build ?

it was broken?
Cause i already moved to ics.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, cyanogenmodxt720, gingerbread, milestone xt720, xt720
Previous Thread Next Thread