Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ics discussion thread/Links for touchpro247 and Aeroevan Roms

Tip us?

LiquidSmokeX64
Old
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetop View Post
Hey!

New build coming up on rootzwiki just gonna be uploaded in a little bit! new kernel! 4.0.4, Its a Proper merge with CM9 (So yes the camera and dialerpad is fixed) from Aeroevan. Thank this guy please. Hes awesome

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/13435-cm9...-for-the-inc2/

GSM still going to be buggy until we fix it though..
Hey I joined twitter now as well, if you guys want a tester you got one here. I am a T-Mobile person so all I use is GSM. And if you want to help me figure out how to work on roms I'd be happy to join you guys in fixing the problem

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Linch89
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Hey guys I've been in the field since Monday it looks like I missed a bunch of stuff...if someone has the time can they bring me up to speed? I'm running aeros 3-13 what's the new hotness?

Firetop
Old
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linch89 View Post
Hey guys I've been in the field since Monday it looks like I missed a bunch of stuff...if someone has the time can they bring me up to speed? I'm running aeros 3-13 what's the new hotness?
Last Post on last page ;P I just posted the update 5 minutes ago,

New Kernel and 3-30 ROM

Aeroevan is updating the threads.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Firetop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PacerguyDon
Old
Thanks Meter 219

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
So,

This Hasn't been updated on Rootzwiki are XDA yet but the link to the new fully merged ROM of 4.0.4, and the new Kernels are here:

Kernel 9: http://goo.im/devs/aeroevan/kernel/v..._ICSv9-bfs.zip

New ROM 3-30: http://goo.im/devs/aeroevan/cm9/upda...-30-signed.zip

He will be updating the posts later today, Post on his XDA thread anything you find with this ROM

This kernel goes back to the jdkernel voltages. So hopefully more stable.
Thanks for the heads up. Just flashing the new rom now. Is the new Kernel included in the Rom?
~Don~
Galaxy Nexus
RasbeanJelly/Trinity
Moto Xoom
Team Eos 3

Give Minus or
Dropbox a try.

Firetop
Old
(Last edited by Firetop; 30th March 2012 at 04:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSmokeX64 View Post
Hey I joined twitter now as well, if you guys want a tester you got one here. I am a T-Mobile person so all I use is GSM. And if you want to help me figure out how to work on roms I'd be happy to join you guys in fixing the problem

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
Send me a PM with your twitter name or something, ill contact you. We'll see what we can do.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerguyDon View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Just flashing the new rom now. Is the new Kernel included in the Rom?
Yes the new kernel is included He has also updated the threads on XDA and Rootzwiki.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Firetop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

icon123
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Yes the new kernel is included He has also updated the threads on XDA and Rootzwiki.
Usually he doesn't include the kernel in the rom. He might rebuild the CM9 one though. His new kernel is a separate install.

aeroevan
Old
Thanks Meter 1177

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
Usually he doesn't include the kernel in the rom. He might rebuild the CM9 one though. His new kernel is a separate install.
That's right. There were a few small changes to the cm kernel. And I built it with gcc 4.7 instead of 4.5.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to aeroevan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Firetop
Old
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME
Oh sorry aeroevan I read your update on rootzwiki wrong.. I thought I had read that the kernel was changed in the rom. Which made me think you had included it. My apologies haha

ermiar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is anyone else having issues with mms on aeroevan's 3-30 build? The only way I can download mms messages is by using go SMS pro, but in his thread he says mms should be working. Is there something I'm missing? I did a full wipe and restored with titanium backup.
Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

skuhll
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default How to flash Kernel

Hello,

First time posting here. Thanks everyone for your diligent work on this ICS Rom. Really appreciated. My phone is rooted and I am currently running a gingerbread Rom from MIUI. Wanted to move into ICS with my Dinc2.

I assume the following are still the best bets for good results:

Kernel 9

Rom 3-30

I am familiar with how to flash the ROM, but the kernel is new to me. Are there any step-by-steps that would help me with the kernel flash? Is it simply flashing the ROM, then flashing the Kernel or is their some specific set of steps that would be best practice.

Thanks for any help,

skuhll