FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] Biffmod 2.1 - Leaving on a Jet Plain - (11/04/10)

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By shadowch31, Guest on 2nd August 2010, 11:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th March 2012, 05:46 PM |#3511  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello!

I put this ROM on my girlfriends Dream. Now she got problems with 3-4 self-reboots per day. I found some post with a similar problem but no solution to it. The rest of the ROM is working good until now.

Facts: Biffmod 2.1 ezTerry2708 with the ezTerry RAM-Hack.

Thanks

Christian
 
 
20th March 2012, 05:19 AM |#3512  
arsonist63086's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag los angeles
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanzlerAC

Hello!

I put this ROM on my girlfriends Dream. Now she got problems with 3-4 self-reboots per day. I found some post with a similar problem but no solution to it. The rest of the ROM is working good until now.

Facts: Biffmod 2.1 ezTerry2708 with the ezTerry RAM-Hack.

Thanks

Christian

Make sure you met all the requierments in the 1st post , if all the requierrments were met then you might have a bad flash/rom redownload the rom and flash it again.. make sure to do a full wipe of system,cache,data, and then reflash the rome or to make is simple flash super wipe for g1 then flash the rom

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA
30th March 2012, 04:32 PM |#3513  
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainwasher01

No update??? Waiting g for the 2.2...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrash

OP has mentioned that there will be no more development for this ROM, he recommends froyo for trout. I recommend froyo by Laszlo for 2.2,and ADS Magpie for 2.3

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using Tapatalk

I can't believe people are still using the G1. This was the greatest G1 ROM but, look at the date. v2.2 never came out, development stopped when the OP got the MT3G, I believe. We have moved on to greater, snappier phones. Try the G2. Mine was stolen but, I wish I still had it. I loved that phone almost as much as I loved the G1.
30th March 2012, 05:29 PM |#3514  
brainwasher01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Loiza
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCase

I can't believe people are still using the G1. This was the greatest G1 ROM but, look at the date. v2.2 never came out, development stopped when the OP got the MT3G, I believe. We have moved on to greater, snappier phones. Try the G2. Mine was stolen but, I wish I still had it. I loved that phone almost as much as I loved the G1.

I have a Vibrant right now, but I like to use my G1 too... but this is the better rom I tried in my G1... so I thinked about a update but no...

Sent from my HTC Magic/G1 using xda premium
4th June 2012, 11:04 AM |#3515  
MasterBoy71's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stralsund - Mecklenburg Vorpommern
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Thumbs up Jehaaaa, this is the future......! ;)
Ur the greatest.....

i loves my G1 much more then before......

Works clean & fast.

ThX a LoT MaN....
30th October 2012, 01:35 PM |#3516  
HTCDreamOn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy Sad scene.... :(
This is a great ROM, first time trying today.... sad scene in terms of G1 development though this has great potential, but stopped at v2.1. Speed, battery life etc. is fantastic though...
30th October 2012, 07:57 PM |#3517  
azrash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 666
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCDreamOn

This is a great ROM, first time trying today.... sad scene in terms of G1 development though this has great potential, but stopped at v2.1. Speed, battery life etc. is fantastic though...

OP did mention that froyo by laszlo would be the one that he recommends for froyo. I used laszlo and ADS magpie back in the days. Both are solid daily driver

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2
31st October 2012, 10:55 AM |#3518  
HTCDreamOn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrash

OP did mention that froyo by laszlo would be the one that he recommends for froyo. I used laszlo and ADS magpie back in the days. Both are solid daily driver

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I tried Froyo by Laszlo but I found the battery drain a bit high... this seems alright though... I like the themes aswell, and I copied the changedpi command over and it worked (I love that... no build.prop changes )
13th November 2012, 06:34 PM |#3519  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hey, where can i get the Death SPL from? I can't find it. At the moment i have the ROM SuperBler.

Tim
13th November 2012, 07:05 PM |#3520  
demkantor's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 3,111
 
More
CYANOGEN WIKI
by the way, both xda and google have wonderful search functions
13th November 2012, 07:21 PM |#3521  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
is danger SPL the same as Death SPL?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes