Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,997 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

****[ROM][08/10/2012] Shooter for the EVO 4G Sense 3.0****

Tip us?

billbowers
Old
(Last edited by billbowers; 30th March 2012 at 01:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2142

DONATE TO ME
No man , not a clue. Wish I did though. I hear most of those guys are really cool, and get all the chicks.
The Following User Says Thank You to billbowers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bodyshop
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapersDeath View Post
Ahh ok. For sense roms, that's currently the best kernel out there in my opinion and its only in the first stages.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Hey Bill, you wouldn't happen to know how to theme would you?
Hey did you get that problem sorted out with the underworld kernel? I see nobody ever replied to your question/post.

Thinking about trying that kernel out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Natodu
Old
Thanks Meter 45
I'm using the updated underworld kernel and I'm getting some good results. I didn't really like the on demand for my phone but it works good on the wifes. With underworld I'm at about 6 hours of pretty heavy use and at 80 percent. No reboots and smooth. I'm using smart ass V2

sent from my Shooter 3.0

drlzanej
Old
Thanks Meter 1939
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbowers View Post
No man , not a clue. Wish I did though. I hear most of those guys are really cool, and get all the chicks.
Do we sense a little sarchasim there bill,,,cause you laid it on pretty thick man. Later

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Devices: Sprint HTC Hero200 CDMA,Sprint HTC Evo 4G Supersonic,
Sprint HTC Evo 3D, Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE, Sprint Htc One(M7)
Present Device: Sprint Htc One (M8) Harmon/Kardon Edition
Recovery: CaptainThrowback's TWRP 2.7.0.7
Rom: InsertCoin
Kernel: MassStashedX-0.19.1
ExtSd: 64g Class10

If I've helped you in some way, Keep it to yourself or all the kid's will want some,,,

billbowers
Old
Thanks Meter 2142

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlzanej View Post
Do we sense a little sarchasim there bill,,,cause you laid it on pretty thick man. Later
Maybe just a little.

@reaperD

Yes, i have been known to do a little theming from time to time. Something I can help you with?

yellowtrippinfish
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks man for the info and looks like I'm just going to stay with this one cuz everything else doesn't run as smooth

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

ReapersDeath
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyshop

Hey did you get that problem sorted out with the underworld kernel? I see nobody ever replied to your question/post.

Thinking about trying that kernel out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Nope I didn't get it fixed.. and it seems only angry birds space has the insuficiant space problem

DRUMSBH
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Just purchased an Evo3d from CList.... Heading over to those threads and switching to TN over there... does GW actually have his own rom over there?

billbowers
Old
Thanks Meter 2142

DONATE TO ME
Indeed he does. Adrenaline. Runs like a scalded dog. Imagine shooter, but for the phone it was intended for.
The Following User Says Thank You to billbowers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Methos013
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Love the ROM, and I usually can't stand Sense ROM's for more than a few days. Left MIUI and haven't looked to flash back to them, so... awesome job!
I did find a bug, though. When someone calls, I cannot answer unless I unlock my phone. With me having a password and all, this gets annoying and troublesome. Is there someone I missed in the settings or tweaks about this?

Tags
best rom ever!, htcdev.net, nsfw, only 3.0 worth using, shoot, shooter, where are my tags?, working 4g!!