OP Alias8818

30th March 2012, 07:57 PM   |  #321  
Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 226

689 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias8818

If I don't see a v6 patch by the time I wake up tonight, I will make one for you guys. I probably should just make one with each release..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Gr8 work Alias!.......solid 4.0.4........was following the 4.0.4 dialog last night on the aokp threads, + here it is all ready for testing!............Big Props to you for staying ahead of the curve for us!!!!!!............+ THNX for offering the v6 patch!

*running smoothly, zero fc's, steady battery, mms solid, +1

..........sent from today's android = 4.0.4
Last edited by sonarchist; 30th March 2012 at 08:17 PM.
30th March 2012, 08:16 PM   |  #322  
Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 226

689 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtjoker42

Fixed it for ya..

LOL..........it's all in the orange

..........sent from today's android = 4.0.4
30th March 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #323  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 243

399 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair2005

the one posted in OP.

I extracted Services.jar from the 4.0.4 build, uploaded it to the ICS OOM Priority Charger website (LINK), and the following files are were produced, which I have uploaded to Dropbox:

LINK to download the OOM Priority Charged Services.jar file (from AOKP-29-4.0.4) in jar format (.jar).

LINK to download the OOM Priority Charged Services.jar file (from AOKP-29-4.0.4) in CWM Format (.zip).

Anyway, OP you are a baller...

Edit:
Ok, I flashed the File from Link #2 (above), and it booted fine (no boot loops), and I'll report back with how it sticks....
Last edited by MoSeriouS; 30th March 2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: I flashed CWM zip and no boot loops.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MoSeriouS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 08:41 PM   |  #324  
Flag baltimore
Thanks Meter: 51

558 posts
More
i love aokp. with that being said, i noticed a huge battery drainage improvemnt after disabling most options. i dunno if its the lockscreen options including battery %, weather, or the nav soft buttons. i dunno think its weather but i disabled it completely. its seems its on apr with cm9 bateery life.

any thoughts?
30th March 2012, 09:10 PM   |  #325  
Recognized Developer
Flag in a box
Thanks Meter: 4,623

6,129 posts
Donate to Me
More
Got my replacement phone
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MДЯCЦSДИT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #326  
Flag West Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 731

2,603 posts
More
404 - loving it!
I am loving the new AOKP - I haven't read thru all of the recent posts but will share my expereinces so far -

only a couple of issues so far -
  • Camera not working - freezes and FC's
  • Systems/Wireless/more/mobile networks/System Select - will only allow HOME - - cannot set to Auto Domestic Roaming
I had some strange issues with connecting to Market after I flashed this - not sure the cause - because things seem to have settled down - but intially, I did a clean install - and the system downloaded all of my apks and isntalled then automatically (I LOVE THAT FEATURE!)

but after the install - I went back to check my apks on the market to be sure they all installed - and I kept "timing out". I could not access the market - I turned WIFI on and off three or four times- and no luck - I could go online and use my browswer to visit sites - but when I tried to connect to the market, it kept timing out and would ask to 'retry"

but after about 30 minutes, I tried the market again and it all seems to have settled down - don't what that was all about -

So anyway - only a few minor issues - and all seems really good so far! THANKS for your efforts!

FYI - I did just flash the Shadow Kernel - 6.1 and my camera is working again - don't know if it was just me or if others have had an issue with Camera - but it seemed to fix it for me -
Last edited by mocsab; 30th March 2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: added comment on camera - kernel flash
30th March 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #327  
Recognized Themer
Flag SouthEast USA
Thanks Meter: 1,839

7,913 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant

Got my replacement phone

Awesome dude

I am Z.
30th March 2012, 09:32 PM   |  #328  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 38

326 posts
More
sorry this has probably been asked oh I dunno a thousand times but i have not been able to find my answer which means it's probably right in front of me but what is the big difference between this and CM9...
Any links or explanations are appreciated
thanks
30th March 2012, 09:48 PM   |  #329  
Thanks Meter: 211

852 posts
More
got 1 of the same issues as mocsab above. can't set roaming. sticks at home no matter what.

also noticed i have no 3g or 4g toggle. they don't even show up in the list of toggles in enable toggles in rom control. is that for everyone? just gotta stick with widgets for now i guess.

besides that, looks and works great. just as quick as cm9 i'd say but with slightly more customization of course.
30th March 2012, 09:52 PM   |  #330  
Thanks Meter: 164

342 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant

Got my replacement phone

Glad to hear marcusant! Any changes coming Nyan kernel for 4.0.4?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, da shiz, epiccm, epicmtd, port
Previous Thread Next Thread