FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][Unofficial][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Droid Incredible [6/04/12]

30th March 2012, 12:11 AM |#41  
Konshu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Talking
For what its worth I loved this format seen on the kindle fire development and figured id share this here as I try to tinker with things on the DINC myself.

http://goo.gl/hoYRP
The Following User Says Thank You to Konshu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
30th March 2012, 12:15 AM |#42  
Alton (Halo 2)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag rock island
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Hmm.. going to try cm9 now

Sent from my DrOiD InCrEdIbLe because its CoLd
30th March 2012, 12:47 AM |#43  
withbloodskies's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rancho Cucamonga
Thanks Meter: 516
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton (Halo 2)

Hmm.. going to try cm9 now

Sent from my DrOiD InCrEdIbLe because its CoLd

This build is an excellent step in the right direction.
There is no Rotation, sometimes freezes if I remember right. Battery life of course is so-so.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to withbloodskies For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 06:40 PM |#44  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by withbloodskies

This build is an excellent step in the right direction.
There is no Rotation, sometimes freezes if I remember right. Battery life of course is so-so.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on battery life? How is it comparing to CM 7.1?
30th March 2012, 07:14 PM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 174
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone, sorry I've been missing for a while. I've been busy with a (relatively) new job and classes.
I'm working on getting a new build ready and hope to have it out later this afternoon. Also, I'll try to have any changes I've made to get this building on Github by Monday. After that, I may try to clean them up and submit to Gerrit, but as of now, they're just ugly hacks.
Thanks for trying this out everyone! This is my first rom, or really anything, of any kind, and I appreciate all the attention/support.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drk.hd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 07:21 PM |#46  
ChuckFarley's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drk.hd

Hey everyone, sorry I've been missing for a while. I've been busy with a (relatively) new job and classes.
I'm working on getting a new build ready and hope to have it out later this afternoon. Also, I'll try to have any changes I've made to get this building on Github by Monday. After that, I may try to clean them up and submit to Gerrit, but as of now, they're just ugly hacks.
Thanks for trying this out everyone! This is my first rom, or really anything, of any kind, and I appreciate all the attention/support.

Looking forward to seeing what's next. Really enjoyed running your first release.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA
30th March 2012, 07:57 PM |#47  
withbloodskies's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rancho Cucamonga
Thanks Meter: 516
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007

Can you elaborate on battery life? How is it comparing to CM 7.1?

Well with the limited kernels we have its no where as good as cm7. But it can last a few hours if I remember correctly.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
30th March 2012, 09:28 PM |#48  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 174
 
Donate to Me
More
New Build
New build is out! Get it here.

NOTE: I haven't been able to fix rotation or the LED yet, but I'm working on them now. Additionally, the default wallpaper is Evervolv; that's wrong, but I'm not worried about it now.

Let me know if anything else is broken.

CHANGES:
  • Latest CM9 and Evervolv sources
  • Android 4.0.4
  • Camera preview fix
  • CM9 Bootanimation
Last edited by drk.hd; 30th March 2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Grammar
30th March 2012, 11:32 PM |#49  
WildZontar's Avatar
Member
Scranton, PA
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drk.hd

New build is out! Get it here.

NOTE: I haven't been able to fix rotation or the LED yet, but I'm working on them now. Additionally, the default wallpaper is Evervolv; that's wrong, but I'm not worried about it now.

Let me know if anything else is broken.

CHANGES:

  • Latest CM9 and Evervolv sources
  • Android 4.0.4
  • Camera preview fix
  • CM9 Bootanimation

Thanks. Any other major bugs remaining?
31st March 2012, 02:54 AM |#50  
ChuckFarley's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Looking good so far. Camera and preview work great, camcorder and panorama fc.

Is GPS working on this?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using XDA
Last edited by ChuckFarley; 31st March 2012 at 03:44 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, incredible, kang, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes