Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
- abnormally vivid colors in panoramas
- 5MP preview is stretched along the short side (wrong aspect ratio), saved shots are FUBAR
- Brightness adjustment via sliding along the statusbar doesn't work properly (sometimes doesn't change the brightness at all)
- After taking a screenshot (in about 3 seconds) the second flash and sound took place and the notification emerged saying "The screenshot is being saved...". The first screenshot was saved successfully, this fanthom second one just hung in the notifications until reboot
- Lockscreen settings (define user app to launch from lockscreen)
* i think it's in the development pipeline already
- brightness slider in the notification drawer (as in Virtuous Quattro)
- In the brightness levels adjustment menu, place the button to save changes in the bottom instead of the top of the table
- Group widgets by associated app (e.g. "Evernote, 3 widgets")
- Make Alarms handle for assigning quick access to Alarms from homescreen widgets
P.S. I know I ask for too much, but I just say that I'd love to see those features in CM9.
Last edited by Sarnetsky; 30th March 2012 at 06:55 PM.