XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][29 March] BinDroid I-Scream XL [Kernel] Stock| Fast and Stable | Online

Tip us?

FCW
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5 View Post
No battery drain at all here. 100 last night about 5am and now 77% at 18:30 after heavy use. Many phone calls texts internet and xda etc

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

It may be something to do with the radio on the network here. I just got an official update at work about us being able to get the official update here as of today so im going back to stock once my batteries recharged so I can get it. Working for one of the operators over here works out to be really handy :)
HTC Hermes:
FCWs 6.5 Home and Titanium editions at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=509194

HTC Chacha:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1206921

Have a listen to my music as well:
http://soundcloud.com/defcon-2

iulian2_230
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default flash player

the error is from the new flash player. tested on several other roms, same error. i can see lots of people complain about flash player 11 download page from play store. sorry about the misunderstanding

benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4827

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iulian2_230 View Post
the error is from the new flash player. tested on several other roms, same error. i can see lots of people complain about flash player 11 download page from play store. sorry about the misunderstanding
I know its bad but I am glad. Just as its not a ROM error but sorry it doesn't work. Weird it does for me though.

HTC ONE M8
VIRTUOUS SENSE 6
ELEMENTALX

shingers5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3005
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCW View Post
It may be something to do with the radio on the network here. I just got an official update at work about us being able to get the official update here as of today so im going back to stock once my batteries recharged so I can get it. Working for one of the operators over here works out to be really handy :)
No ics release today on any operators for XL mate. Think you are being led down the garden path mate

GOOGLE NEXUS 5(BLACK)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 - I9505
All Custom Roms I use are built by Vertigo and Ben. Trust those guys completely

After owning so many at once I have decided to try something new by using one....It may not last but for now thats it

FCW
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5 View Post
No ics release today on any operators for XL mate. Think you are being led down the garden path mate

I work for one of the operators in England. If you bought your phone from the carphone warehouse or phones for you you can get the update. The other operators will be releasing it with they're apps in it within the next few days. It was a company wide update that was posted on the internal intranet sites
HTC Hermes:
FCWs 6.5 Home and Titanium editions at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=509194

HTC Chacha:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1206921

Have a listen to my music as well:
http://soundcloud.com/defcon-2

Sir-ay
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Flashplayer now work! Delete with Root Explorer in System/App, restart
Handy. Now reinstall form Market.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e mit Tapatalk
"Wir ernähren uns gesund um uns dann tot zu arbeiten" ® by ayhan yavuz

Petteri
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Would be nice to get a white Settings (and additional Settings) Background like Original One X Rom...... would be looking much more "original"! :)

Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005 with X-Note ROM), Galaxy Note Tab 10.1 /3G (Omni Rom 4.4.2), POMP C6s MT6592t OctaCore
watch latest reviews of china tablets and mobile phones
Current Phones: ZOPO C7, LENOVO S750, HTC ONE M8, SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II JB 4.3, LENOVO S750, SGS III, HTC WIND T328w, ZP980, ZP900, ZTE GRAND X V970, HTC HD2, ZTE U960,ZP200
Tablet: SAMSUNG NOTE 10.1,ACER ICONIA A701,Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N 3G (sold), CUBE U30-GTH,ONDA Vi40, MOMO BIRD

shingers5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3005
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCW View Post
I work for one of the operators in England. If you bought your phone from the carphone warehouse or phones for you you can get the update. The other operators will be releasing it with they're apps in it within the next few days. It was a company wide update that was posted on the internal intranet sites
I don't doubt you mate but no update is forthcoming. Even if you bought your phone from cpw which is normally sim free the updates still have to come from HTC as cpw and phones 4u don't provide updates. There has been no announcement from HTC on this ics release for XL so doesn't matter what these companies say. As you know updates are released by manufacturer or carrier. No announcement from either HTC or any of the carriers means no update

GOOGLE NEXUS 5(BLACK)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 - I9505
All Custom Roms I use are built by Vertigo and Ben. Trust those guys completely

After owning so many at once I have decided to try something new by using one....It may not last but for now thats it

stonesolouk
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Hi Ben,
Excellent Rom!
Is it possible to port the sense keyboard with bidirectional arrows in a separate flashable Zip please. Secondly the option to wake the phone from the volume key would be super!
Cheers to you mate and the Bindroid team for a job well done.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk
Radio: 2.15.50.14
Android ROMs: TBD version 3.6 (Nand)
Loader MAGLDR 1.13
Recovery CWM Recovery Touch Beta 8 RC1 ( Themed by mlkjuggalo )

benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4827

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonesolouk View Post
Hi Ben,
Excellent Rom!
Is it possible to port the sense keyboard with bidirectional arrows in a separate flashable Zip please. Secondly the option to wake the phone from the volume key would be super!
Cheers to you mate and the Bindroid team for a job well done.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk
Yeah I was making a zip for the flash able keyboard and volume wake will hopefully be in update.

HTC ONE M8
VIRTUOUS SENSE 6
ELEMENTALX