FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][29 March] BinDroid I-Scream XL [Kernel] Stock| Fast and Stable | Online

4,480 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,087
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th March 2012, 06:49 PM |#41  
FCW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

No battery drain at all here. 100 last night about 5am and now 77% at 18:30 after heavy use. Many phone calls texts internet and xda etc

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium


It may be something to do with the radio on the network here. I just got an official update at work about us being able to get the official update here as of today so im going back to stock once my batteries recharged so I can get it. Working for one of the operators over here works out to be really handy :)
 
 
30th March 2012, 08:48 PM |#42  
Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
flash player
the error is from the new flash player. tested on several other roms, same error. i can see lots of people complain about flash player 11 download page from play store. sorry about the misunderstanding
30th March 2012, 09:02 PM |#43  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 5,005
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iulian2_230

the error is from the new flash player. tested on several other roms, same error. i can see lots of people complain about flash player 11 download page from play store. sorry about the misunderstanding

I know its bad but I am glad. Just as its not a ROM error but sorry it doesn't work. Weird it does for me though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
30th March 2012, 11:26 PM |#44  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCW

It may be something to do with the radio on the network here. I just got an official update at work about us being able to get the official update here as of today so im going back to stock once my batteries recharged so I can get it. Working for one of the operators over here works out to be really handy :)

No ics release today on any operators for XL mate. Think you are being led down the garden path mate

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
31st March 2012, 04:24 AM |#45  
FCW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

No ics release today on any operators for XL mate. Think you are being led down the garden path mate

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

I work for one of the operators in England. If you bought your phone from the carphone warehouse or phones for you you can get the update. The other operators will be releasing it with they're apps in it within the next few days. It was a company wide update that was posted on the internal intranet sites
31st March 2012, 06:52 AM |#46  
Sir-ay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Flashplayer now work! Delete with Root Explorer in System/App, restart
Handy. Now reinstall form Market.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e mit Tapatalk
31st March 2012, 07:07 AM |#47  
Petteri's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag München
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Would be nice to get a white Settings (and additional Settings) Background like Original One X Rom...... would be looking much more "original"! :)
31st March 2012, 07:40 AM |#48  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCW

I work for one of the operators in England. If you bought your phone from the carphone warehouse or phones for you you can get the update. The other operators will be releasing it with they're apps in it within the next few days. It was a company wide update that was posted on the internal intranet sites

I don't doubt you mate but no update is forthcoming. Even if you bought your phone from cpw which is normally sim free the updates still have to come from HTC as cpw and phones 4u don't provide updates. There has been no announcement from HTC on this ics release for XL so doesn't matter what these companies say. As you know updates are released by manufacturer or carrier. No announcement from either HTC or any of the carriers means no update

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
31st March 2012, 11:43 AM |#49  
stonesolouk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Hi Ben,
Excellent Rom!
Is it possible to port the sense keyboard with bidirectional arrows in a separate flashable Zip please. Secondly the option to wake the phone from the volume key would be super!
Cheers to you mate and the Bindroid team for a job well done.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk
31st March 2012, 12:04 PM |#50  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 5,005
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonesolouk

Hi Ben,
Excellent Rom!
Is it possible to port the sense keyboard with bidirectional arrows in a separate flashable Zip please. Secondly the option to wake the phone from the volume key would be super!
Cheers to you mate and the Bindroid team for a job well done.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk

Yeah I was making a zip for the flash able keyboard and volume wake will hopefully be in update.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
31st March 2012, 12:30 PM |#51  
stonesolouk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin

Yeah I was making a zip for the flash able keyboard and volume wake will hopefully be in update.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

That's great mate!. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes