5,604,367 Members 48,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL][SCRIPT][05 Sep 2012]S-off for HBOOT 1.16 and above[v3.4.1]

Tip us?

incrediblealex
Old
(Last edited by incrediblealex; 30th March 2012 at 06:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonverbose View Post
yes this is the stock recovery's behavior. Run the ruu again please.

edit: missed your edit, did you try wiping cache?
Yes i wiped the cache and it made no difference. This is really confusing me now.

Also i'm noticing that everytime i boot into recovery i lose 5%-10% of battery for just being in their for 30 seconds.

Nonverbose
Old
(Last edited by Nonverbose; 30th March 2012 at 06:54 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by incrediblealex View Post
Yes i wiped the cache and it made no difference. This is really confusing me now.

Also i'm noticing that everytime i boot into recovery i lose 5%-10% of battery for just being in their for 30 seconds.
try plugging it into a charger... any result from rerunning the ruu?

all the research I have done on the issue seems to point to the sdcard as the issue. Do you have another one? If its not possible to use another, try without sdcard altogether.

have you tried running revolutionary?
Phone: Incredible S s-off
Hboot: Revolutionary
Recovery: 4EXT touch
Kernel: Redux
Radio: 3831.18.00.28_M
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonverbose For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

incrediblealex
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
try plugging it into a charger... any result from rerunning the ruu?

all the research I have done on the issue seems to point to the sdcard as the issue. Do you have another one? If its not possible to use another, try without sdcard altogether.

have you tried running revolutionary?
I just tried another sd card that i have (a samsung one) and the error is still their. The thing is that I had the error before i ran your tool and the ruu and after a successful downgrade the error is still there. Do you think it could be something else relating to my phone?

Nonverbose
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by incrediblealex View Post
I just tried another sd card that i have (a samsung one) and the error is still their. The thing is that I had the error before i ran your tool and the ruu and after a successful downgrade the error is still there. Do you think it could be something else relating to my phone?
So you need help fixing a problem unrelated to my script? Then posting your issue here narrows your chances of getting fixed. Search forum or start a new thread.

For now, run revolutionary, it will either get you s-off..... or it won't.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonverbose For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

incrediblealex
Old
(Last edited by incrediblealex; 31st March 2012 at 04:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
So you need help fixing a problem unrelated to my script? Then posting your issue here narrows your chances of getting fixed. Search forum or start a new thread.

For now, run revolutionary, it will either get you s-off..... or it won't.
Thanks for your help. I s-off and the error isnt in clockworkmod so hopefully it was just a stock recovery error!

darksilver619
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default This just wont work for me

hi im very new to this i successfully unlocked my hboot 2.00 via htcdev.com and installed CWM and am running CM7 and when i run the runme.bat i get all sorts of errors the first one i get is adb server is out of date killing...... then when i say its not rooted it boots to CWM and says waiting for phone to connect and if i tell it that it is rooted and say yes to make a gold card i get

rm: can't remove '/data/data/recovery/log': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/data/local.prop': No such file or directory

then when i run the ruu i get error 115 and it locks my bootloader and i get security warning and if i unlock it and try fastboot oem lock it says error two many lines and i get the relocked security warning any help would be great thanks

Nonverbose
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksilver619 View Post
hi im very new to this i successfully unlocked my hboot 2.00 via htcdev.com and installed CWM and am running CM7 and when i run the runme.bat i get all sorts of errors the first one i get is adb server is out of date killing...... then when i say its not rooted it boots to CWM and says waiting for phone to connect and if i tell it that it is rooted and say yes to make a gold card i get

then when i run the ruu i get error 115 and it locks my bootloader and i get security warning and if i unlock it and try fastboot oem lock it says error two many lines and i get the relocked security warning any help would be great thanks
Screenshots please...

darksilver619
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ok so ran the runme.bat and here is what i get all the time
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	runme1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	975800   Click image for larger version

Name:	runme2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	975801   Click image for larger version

Name:	runme3.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	975802   Click image for larger version

Name:	runme4.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	975803  

tpbklake
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1703
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksilver619 View Post

Ok, so if you have an unlocked hboot and have installed CWM and installed CM7 then you have a rooted system, so you should answer Y.

The screen shots show the errors you are getting is the result of trying to run tacoroot to get temporary root. As I understand it, tacoroot attempts to reboot into standard recovery, but since you have CWM that may be the source of these errors.

Try running it again and answer Y to a rooted system.
The Following User Says Thank You to tpbklake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darksilver619
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ok so i ran the runme.bat agian and got this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	runme1-2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	976475   Click image for larger version

Name:	runme2-2.jpg
Views:	15