Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Found the best screen protectors for HTC Sensation !!!

Tip us?

ahmettutus13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i'm not using any screen protectors or nothing like a case because this phone doesn't have any problems about that i'm using it about 8 months and there is nothing to be protected on my phone

ede1005
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmettutus13 View Post
i'm not using any screen protectors or nothing like a case because this phone doesn't have any problems about that i'm using it about 8 months and there is nothing to be protected on my phone
agreed. gorilla glass is pretty darn scratch proof. had this phone for 5 months and the screen is unscathed. otterbox for bumps and falls but my screen is happily naked

Aldosry
Old
Thanks Meter 0
might order it later

the battery cover is the one getting all the scratches on my XE, thinking about getting a white one instead of the scratched black one

blek42
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldosry View Post
might order it later

the battery cover is the one getting all the scratches on my XE, thinking about getting a white one instead of the scratched black one
Agreed. The back cover is a pain. White covers look like crap after a few months of dirt creeping into the textured surface.
I really like this brand of tpu case:

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-SENSATION-.../dp/B005A2UR4W

There are a few color and clarity options. Really low profile, good protection, and an OEM style pattern.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA
Say thanks... it's what makes the world go 'round.

amsterdam88
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I need screen protectors for my XE. Which are the best? I can buy it only ebay, not amaze or other sites..and need italian delivery! Thanks

justchillinuno
Old
Thanks Meter 0
AHAHAHAHAHAH thanks people for the laugh... Screen Protector on Gorilla Glass... ITs like keeping Fix A Flat in your backpack while you ride a bike with tubeless tires.... WAIST OF MONEY!!!!!!!

On another note..... anyone know where you can buy a back OEM cover for these things?

Deconvolution
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool I'll probably try this screen protector out

CTR01
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Default well my results...

since im in the dorms and none of my roommates (all guys) has a blow/hair dryer, my final result (3rd attempt) was to just cut the screen protector to a slightly smaller size and just avoid having to deal with the curved edges. so it doesnt look pretty but being that it is a screen protector, it still covers and will protect the screen. and i still have 4 left so not really a worry since they were 3 bucks.
| Current: HTC One M8 (T-Mobile) |
| Sold: BlackBerry Curve 8320 | HTC Nexus One | HTC HD7 | HTC HD2 | B&N Nook Color | Asus TF101 | HTC Sensation 4g | Asus TF700 | Asus Nexus 7 | HTC One M7 |
| Traded: HTC G2 | Samsung Note II | HTC & ASUS |

sale52
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Just ordered, thanks for posting new link AZ2ENVY.

SlimDan22
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Just installed, nothing sucks more then admiring your work and then you notice a spec of dust that snuck its way in

I had a lot of air bubbles, but i think this was due to me not heating up the protector enough, it was mildly warm when i put it on. I may use a heatgun for a bit on low instead of a hair dryer
Wizard (G3) - Retired
Touch Pro - Retired
MyTouch 3G Slide Retired
Eee Pad Transfromer 16GB
HTC Sensation

PSN: SlimDan22
Steam: SlimD622