Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Found the best screen protectors for HTC Sensation !!!

OP AZ2ENVY

30th March 2012, 12:10 PM   |  #491  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
i'm not using any screen protectors or nothing like a case because this phone doesn't have any problems about that i'm using it about 8 months and there is nothing to be protected on my phone
30th March 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #492  
Flag NYC/Albany

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmettutus13

i'm not using any screen protectors or nothing like a case because this phone doesn't have any problems about that i'm using it about 8 months and there is nothing to be protected on my phone

agreed. gorilla glass is pretty darn scratch proof. had this phone for 5 months and the screen is unscathed. otterbox for bumps and falls but my screen is happily naked
31st March 2012, 02:09 AM   |  #493  

31 posts
might order it later

the battery cover is the one getting all the scratches on my XE, thinking about getting a white one instead of the scratched black one
31st March 2012, 11:51 PM   |  #494  
Thanks Meter: 28

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldosry

might order it later

the battery cover is the one getting all the scratches on my XE, thinking about getting a white one instead of the scratched black one

Agreed. The back cover is a pain. White covers look like crap after a few months of dirt creeping into the textured surface.
I really like this brand of tpu case:

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-SENSATION-.../dp/B005A2UR4W

There are a few color and clarity options. Really low profile, good protection, and an OEM style pattern.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA
3rd April 2012, 09:11 PM   |  #495  
Thanks Meter: 43

188 posts
I need screen protectors for my XE. Which are the best? I can buy it only ebay, not amaze or other sites..and need italian delivery! Thanks
3rd April 2012, 11:42 PM   |  #496  

1 posts
AHAHAHAHAHAH thanks people for the laugh... Screen Protector on Gorilla Glass... ITs like keeping Fix A Flat in your backpack while you ride a bike with tubeless tires.... WAIST OF MONEY!!!!!!!

On another note..... anyone know where you can buy a back OEM cover for these things?
7th April 2012, 05:12 AM   |  #497  
Flag San Jose

17 posts
Cool I'll probably try this screen protector out
10th April 2012, 09:41 AM   |  #498  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 14

387 posts
More
well my results...
since im in the dorms and none of my roommates (all guys) has a blow/hair dryer, my final result (3rd attempt) was to just cut the screen protector to a slightly smaller size and just avoid having to deal with the curved edges. so it doesnt look pretty but being that it is a screen protector, it still covers and will protect the screen. and i still have 4 left so not really a worry since they were 3 bucks.
13th April 2012, 03:22 AM   |  #499  
Thanks Meter: 5

59 posts
Just ordered, thanks for posting new link AZ2ENVY.
14th April 2012, 04:34 AM   |  #500  
Flag Warren, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 49

276 posts
More
Just installed, nothing sucks more then admiring your work and then you notice a spec of dust that snuck its way in

I had a lot of air bubbles, but i think this was due to me not heating up the protector enough, it was mildly warm when i put it on. I may use a heatgun for a bit on low instead of a hair dryer

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread