FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Found the best screen protectors for HTC Sensation !!!

755 posts
Thanks Meter: 458

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th March 2012, 11:10 AM |#491  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i'm not using any screen protectors or nothing like a case because this phone doesn't have any problems about that i'm using it about 8 months and there is nothing to be protected on my phone

30th March 2012, 02:52 PM |#492  
Flag NYC/Albany

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmettutus13

i'm not using any screen protectors or nothing like a case because this phone doesn't have any problems about that i'm using it about 8 months and there is nothing to be protected on my phone

agreed. gorilla glass is pretty darn scratch proof. had this phone for 5 months and the screen is unscathed. otterbox for bumps and falls but my screen is happily naked
31st March 2012, 01:09 AM |#493  

More
might order it later

the battery cover is the one getting all the scratches on my XE, thinking about getting a white one instead of the scratched black one
31st March 2012, 10:51 PM |#494  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldosry

might order it later

the battery cover is the one getting all the scratches on my XE, thinking about getting a white one instead of the scratched black one

Agreed. The back cover is a pain. White covers look like crap after a few months of dirt creeping into the textured surface.
I really like this brand of tpu case:

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-SENSATION-.../dp/B005A2UR4W

There are a few color and clarity options. Really low profile, good protection, and an OEM style pattern.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA
3rd April 2012, 08:11 PM |#495  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
I need screen protectors for my XE. Which are the best? I can buy it only ebay, not amaze or other sites..and need italian delivery! Thanks
3rd April 2012, 10:42 PM |#496  

More
AHAHAHAHAHAH thanks people for the laugh... Screen Protector on Gorilla Glass... ITs like keeping Fix A Flat in your backpack while you ride a bike with tubeless tires.... WAIST OF MONEY!!!!!!!

On another note..... anyone know where you can buy a back OEM cover for these things?
7th April 2012, 04:12 AM |#497  
Flag San Jose

More
Cool I'll probably try this screen protector out
10th April 2012, 08:41 AM |#498  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 14

More
well my results...
since im in the dorms and none of my roommates (all guys) has a blow/hair dryer, my final result (3rd attempt) was to just cut the screen protector to a slightly smaller size and just avoid having to deal with the curved edges. so it doesnt look pretty but being that it is a screen protector, it still covers and will protect the screen. and i still have 4 left so not really a worry since they were 3 bucks.
13th April 2012, 02:22 AM |#499  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just ordered, thanks for posting new link AZ2ENVY.
14th April 2012, 03:34 AM |#500  
Flag Warren, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Just installed, nothing sucks more then admiring your work and then you notice a spec of dust that snuck its way in

I had a lot of air bubbles, but i think this was due to me not heating up the protector enough, it was mildly warm when i put it on. I may use a heatgun for a bit on low instead of a hair dryer
23rd April 2012, 02:22 AM |#501  
Flag Athens, GA
Thanks Meter: 106

More
just ordered!!

by the way, I only care about getting anti-fingerprints on my screen.
how good are these when it comes to resisting fingerprints?

Thanks!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread