Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 49,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

1900 mAh Battery

Tip us?

jdd1777
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default battery

Just to tell you another place to find one is the old htc flo t.v. I got one off ebay for like $10 and didnt even realize the battery was the 1900 mAh that fits in the incredible.Cant do anything with the t.v. but scored on the battery.

scottgti
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Need a new battery. Thanks for the info.

greenteg
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Just like the size says, I get about 33-50% more life out of my phone than the stock battery.

This DOES fit in the stock backing piece, so modification or weird cases are not needed. The bottom clip however might not fully engage, which is no big deal (just squeaks a bit), and does not affect performance.

There is a deal for 2 batteries and a charger for $30 which I highly suggest. Even if you don't use both batteries in a day, its nice to have a spare just in case you forgot to charge up the phone or had a crazy day with constant usage.

If you are worried about battery life, the first thing you should look into is rooting your phone. I have found that ginger/sense roms have the best life and AOSP roms are undeniably the fastest. Between the 60 or so ROMs I have tried for this device, my favorites are MikRunny, CCM7 (V10), and Synergy (Warm Themed). The phone will run around 10-15C cooler and 20% faster.

Stock Battery/Stock ROM = 8Hr
Stock Battery/Synergy ROM (Most battery conservative @ 1.13ghz/128mhz smartass v2) = 12-15Hr
1900mAh Battery/Synergy ROM = 15-22Hr
1900mAh Battery/CCM7 (V10) = 12-19Hr

capostat
Old
(Last edited by capostat; 31st January 2012 at 05:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
wow I bought a 1750, and now i hear that there's a 1900 that fits in perfectly?

jtdogblue
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Thanks to this post, I bought the battery and have been running it for a couple months.. With a SBC kernel and DINC-ICS v.5 I get around 14 hours, depending on what I'm doing. Very impressed!

computerwiz908
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Is it dangerous to use this battery in the Incredible? I really want it, but I worry about how safe it is, as it is not OEM or the standard mAh.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

computerwiz908
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Oops, double post.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

antEris
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Grabbed these last week. Me and my brother both have incredibles. So a extended battery for both of us for only 30 bucks split is awesome. It seems to be working well. Haven't done any real battery life tests, just wanted to throw out a very unscientific" this thing is sweet"

Sent from my Incredible using xda premium

nate.mcbride
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've had this for about a year and a half. Still working pretty well, I used to get 14 - 16 hours on a charge (in other words, never got below 33% before charging at night) now I'm getting 12 or so on a charge. Still better than stock, overall good investment. :)

Sent from my Incredible using xda premium

Danny1971jdw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyg0od33 View Post
for me (cant figure out how to get up time vs. awake time) I would say from "normal" use, I have been at one point 19+ hrs off battery hand still had about 70% BUT i dont know how much time was awake time TBH.
Definitely better than stock IMO
Where did you purchase it?

Sincerely,
Danny
--------------
Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible via Verizon Wireless