FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

 View Poll Results: What do you think of me as a developer?

You really suck
 
9 Vote(s)
4.48%
You're not that good
 
5 Vote(s)
2.49%
You're ok
 
26 Vote(s)
12.94%
You're just good
 
46 Vote(s)
22.89%
You're really great
 
115 Vote(s)
57.21%

[Rom GSM][19/06]KA14 Ice Cream Sony test version [Recontinued Rom]

6,415 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,128
 
By krabappel2548, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 29th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st March 2012, 01:31 AM |#151  
CTU_Loscombe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Couldn't reboot into recovery from Fastboot as my phone kept going into charging mode instead. Had to flash back to stock and lost my root access
Screw it. When the official update goes live I'm just gonna wait till a Xperia Play ICS stock based ROM is released.
Happy it worked for everyone elsee though :)

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
 
 
31st March 2012, 04:09 AM |#152  
netizenmt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 360
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTU_Loscombe

Couldn't reboot into recovery from Fastboot as my phone kept going into charging mode instead. Had to flash back to stock and lost my root access
Screw it. When the official update goes live I'm just gonna wait till a Xperia Play ICS stock based ROM is released.
Happy it worked for everyone elsee though :)

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

I had that problem with Recovery at first. The trick is when you hear the phone reboot, unplug the usb cable. I believe the volume key down was what ended up getting me into Recovery.
31st March 2012, 04:18 AM |#153  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,626
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netizenmt

I had that problem with Recovery at first. The trick is when you hear the phone reboot, unplug the usb cable. I believe the volume key down was what ended up getting me into Recovery.

So netizenmt did you get this to work on your Verizon R800x? I would imagine its in the same boat as the ICS beta where calls are nor working....
31st March 2012, 04:45 AM |#154  
netizenmt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 360
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgregoryj1

So netizenmt did you get this to work on your Verizon R800x? I would imagine its in the same boat as the ICS beta where calls are nor working....

My problem with Recovery was with the Sony Beta, but I would imagine it would be the same solution.

I'm going to give this ROM a look tonight, but like you, if I can't make/receive calls, it doesn't do me any good.
31st March 2012, 04:58 AM |#155  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,626
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netizenmt

My problem with Recovery was with the Sony Beta, but I would imagine it would be the same solution.

I'm going to give this ROM a look tonight, but like you, if I can't make/receive calls, it doesn't do me any good.

I am using the just released GSM/CDMA DooMKernel with this ROM and it works awesome and we have root and recvery... this ROM is sweet....flashed the GAPPS and Face unlock and the CDMA, which I know hasnt been working perfect... going to see how it performs


This is a nice ROM but just the home screen transitions, while they are very smooth and fluid I think the ICS Beta from Sony might be faster... also Calls and Wifi are not working on my phone, I flashed a couple different wifi files from DooMLord but nothing works... dang..
Last edited by ozzmanj1; 31st March 2012 at 05:03 AM.
31st March 2012, 05:32 AM |#156  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
One problem, I can't find foursquare on the play store :-/

Sent from my R800i using XDA
31st March 2012, 05:39 AM |#157  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,626
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgregoryj1

I am using the just released GSM/CDMA DooMKernel with this ROM and it works awesome and we have root and recvery... this ROM is sweet....flashed the GAPPS and Face unlock and the CDMA, which I know hasnt been working perfect... going to see how it performs


This is a nice ROM but just the home screen transitions, while they are very smooth and fluid I think the ICS Beta from Sony might be faster... also Calls and Wifi are not working on my phone, I flashed a couple different wifi files from DooMLord but nothing works... dang..

K, wifi works now... I was flashing the wrong DooMLord wifi file... now its time to see about calls....


nope, not yet....
31st March 2012, 05:58 AM |#158  
netizenmt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 360
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgregoryj1

K, wifi works now... I was flashing the wrong DooMLord wifi file... now its time to see about calls....


nope, not yet....

Yep that's where I am too. That and the time on the screen, which I can fix if I make it a 24 hr clock, but bleh!
31st March 2012, 06:01 AM |#159  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,626
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netizenmt

Yep that's where I am too. That and the time on the screen, which I can fix if I make it a 24 hr clock, but bleh!

You and me both.... same exact place with our phones..... Dont worry though... Im confident in the Devs here......itll happen in time.... and by time I mean like any minute...... kidding but no they are awesome here
31st March 2012, 06:10 AM |#160  
netizenmt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 360
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgregoryj1

You and me both.... same exact place with our phones..... Dont worry though... Im confident in the Devs here......itll happen in time.... and by time I mean like any minute...... kidding but no they are awesome here

Once calls are fixed, this is functional enoughfor me for a daily driver! OMG NETFLIX AND VIDEO PLAYBACK WORKS !!!!!!
31st March 2012, 06:12 AM |#161  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,626
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netizenmt

Once calls are fixed, this is functional enoughfor me for a daily driver! OMG NETFLIX AND VIDEO PLAYBACK WORKS !!!!!!

NICE!!!!! Have you tried gaming yet? I tried it on stock ICS and its a mixed bag...

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes