Post Reply

[ROM] -> [03.04.12] -> Runny-Bliss V 1.2 -overclock/undervolt/daemon/re-odexed/smooth

OP Alex-V

31st March 2012, 11:54 AM   |  #101  
Alex-V's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,337
 
8,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woshikevin

Yes, after flashing the rosie, its working now

On the other hand, i still have a problem with the uv, the value goes down again automatically.
The first two pictures were yesterday, last two is today i just took. Notice the values went down.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

mmhh..only time this is normal...is after a kernel flash...the app see that is a other kernel...

maybe go to options...and select reset uv...and retry...

with kind regards
1st April 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #102  
Alex-V's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,337
 
8,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
new version will come...hope tomorrow (hope all bugs fixed now...lol...usb menu working... )

with kind regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex-V For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 05:14 AM   |  #103  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 41
 
323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Wow, can't wait .
Are you currently using the stock music player in your ROMs.

I have the impression that the beats effects are not too good. I used to play the music in my car trough the aux-in, from my SXL and doesn't seem to sound as good as before. Please check . Regards
Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA
2nd April 2012, 06:58 AM   |  #104  
Alex-V's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,337
 
8,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpop

Wow, can't wait .
Are you currently using the stock music player in your ROMs.

I have the impression that the beats effects are not too good. I used to play the music in my car trough the aux-in, from my SXL and doesn't seem to sound as good as before. Please check . Regards
Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

itīs still the original player...as ithink beats not working correct on the version with more audio options...but it can be the kernel you flashed....can you please try the kernel without the audio mod from kernels and tut thread and report back (also you can try...just make volume one point ( the right word for "leiser") quiter..? )


lol...i uploaded the new version over night...but, ...as i want a version bugfree, fast , and stable....can you please try out...so i can change the kernel...before i post...(because i have more new things in new kernel...and i must made one without the audio mod again)

with kind regards...Alex
2nd April 2012, 09:38 AM   |  #105  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 41
 
323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Thumbs up
ok, I'll do it now. Just wait 10 minutes...

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-V

itīs still the original player...as ithink beats not working correct on the version with more audio options...but it can be the kernel you flashed....can you please try the kernel without the audio mod from kernels and tut thread and report back (also you can try...just make volume one point ( the right word for "leiser") quiter..? )


lol...i uploaded the new version over night...but, ...as i want a version bugfree, fast , and stable....can you please try out...so i can change the kernel...before i post...(because i have more new things in new kernel...and i must made one without the audio mod again)

with kind regards...Alex

I tried V1, withouth audio mod and it seems to be OK! The BEATS sound nice...
2nd April 2012, 10:12 AM   |  #106  
Alex-V's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,337
 
8,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpop

ok, I'll do it now. Just wait 10 minutes...

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------



I tried V1, withouth audio mod and it seems to be OK! The BEATS sound nice...

Nice to hear..but i'm @ work...will make new kernel @evening..bring into the rom..and load it up overnight (because of my slow i connection) and post new rom tomorrow..thx for testing

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex-V For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 09:22 AM   |  #107  
Alex-V's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,337
 
8,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Rom is uploaded.. will update the links soon.. but i'm @work

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex-V For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 11:09 AM   |  #108  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 41
 
323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Can't wait .....

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA
3rd April 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #109  
Alex-V's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,337
 
8,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpop

Can't wait .....

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

rom is up now...

Changelog:

Runnybliss 1.2 (all about smoothness)

-again new kernel
-patched wifi values (hope its a bit better now)
-patched gpu(+) values (more ram for gpu)
-some more patches to kernel (like fix race on idle...etc)
-re-odexed (like a original htc rom--more smoothness)
-added newer rosie-launcher (fix the graphic bug in all apps view-slider @bottom)
-added bliss usb menu (fix the not pop up)
-added new smoothness patch (thx AndroidON) (real framework patch)
-added the better uv patch
-added the files for rtl (but must be tested)
-and what i forget
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex-V For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 04:19 PM   |  #110  
lameazz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maribor
Thanks Meter: 63
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-V

rom is up now...

Good work mate, thanks for your effort! :thumbup:


Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to lameazz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes