FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][Apr19]ExtremeSensation™Series|ICS|Dream™4|Prime™5|FAST|N EWSNEWSNEWS!!

2,966 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
By thelegendarylegends, Senior Member on 27th January 2012, 07:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st March 2012, 01:27 PM |#3871  
thelegendarylegends's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidep85

I have removed all the apps without problem (the firsts that I have written), looking at this script: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1217664

my vending 3.5.15 works properly without other markets installed.
I tested myself apps remove and dfpi, gsd and htc debug are considered "HTC/Android Spyware Related Crap"

sd card wizard is a wizard, you can format, mount and unmount sd card without problems!

So far I have no FC or problems, the rom is stable, speedy and my battery is fine!!

I only want to help but the developer is not me :) so, thank you for your answer and for the support that you give to us!

bye Davide

thanks! ill sure check it out definitely!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to thelegendarylegends For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
31st March 2012, 02:28 PM |#3872  
rickyiswhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marshallton
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
yeah anthrax kernel is pretty sick

Sent from my Primed Sensation 4G with Beats Audio
31st March 2012, 02:34 PM |#3873  
ptlsajan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendarylegends



yeah viroscope might have edited some frameworks...
correct me if im wrong viroscope! heheh

yeah but if that green could be removed then it will be great.....thanks
and apex launcher is better then nova
31st March 2012, 03:29 PM |#3874  
viroscope's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 102
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidep85

In the rom you can remove:

- CheckinProvider.apk: HTC Debugging Services
- ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk: Google Bookmarks Sync (don't work with AOSP browser, it doesn't sync bookmarks, at least for me)
- CruiserPwrExpert.apk (read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1569)
- DFPI.apk: Leftovers From HTC (Possible battery drainer)
- GoogleFeedback.apk: Market Feedback Agent
- GSD.apk: Leftovers From HTC (Possible battery drainer)
- Market-3.3.11.apk: why a duplicate of vending.apk? if I remove it is fine and google play music is ok.
- Phonesky.apk: another market version??
- picasapryramid.apk: Picasa plug in from HTC Hub (AOSP gallery as a included picasa sync)
- QXDM2SD.apk: Qualcomm diagnostic. Potential battery drainer and also a data consumer
- "/system/lib/libhtcqxdm2sd.so": Lib for QXDM2SD
- SDCardWizard.apk: Some kind of Wizard for??? can be deleted

Don't know but you can have a look:

- PrivInit.apk: don't know..I think is a Qualcomm file, might be related to VPN services
- com.aokabi.android.localeswitch-1.apk (what is this?)
- libHTCpainting.so and libHTCreader.so: other HTC sense related libs

Manual optional remove:

- if you want to remove face unlock (25mb):
FaceLock.apk
"/system/lib/libfacelock_jni.so"
"/system/vendor/pittpatt"

- for those who wants to remove HTC music, delete HtcListen.apk and HtcBeatsNotify.apk

Problems:

- GalleryGoogle.apk: AOKP gallery, better to use AOSP gallery (gallery2.apk) to avoid duplicate and better match shnizlon theme

- in Prime3 Nova launcher is called NovaLauncher.apk and in Prime5 com.teslacoilsw.launcher-1.apk (but I think that in update script is fine)

Bug in the rom:

- HTCcamera doesn't open AOSP gallery but HTC gallery

- Google play music has got problem with quadlockscreen


Hope that can help you for the rom and sorry for my english!

Bye Davide

I'll clear the first

locale switch is
locale switch
Will investigate others
Face lock is staying. People like it
People enjoy beats audio

modded camera doesn't open gallery bug in apk and noted in the installer believe he fixed in recent release, which means will update for next release

Will check aosp gallery, all goes wee there will be a change over

Yes launcher name variation was compensated for in update script

Whatever problem exists with quad loch will likely be fixed with updated shnizlon frameworks

And thank you for your input :)




Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlsajan

first of all man these rom is awesome and no words to say about it

but i noticed some greenish color in the rom.......i mean looks different in color then VI or HNS

I'll see what's going on







Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendarylegends



yeah viroscope might have edited some frameworks...
correct me if im wrong viroscope! heheh


its true also the only way to integrate Shnizlon ( its no longer just an add on it is part of the rom )




Quote:
Originally Posted by davidep85

I have removed all the apps without problem (the firsts that I have written), looking at this script: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1217664

my vending 3.5.15 works properly without other markets installed.
I tested myself apps remove and dfpi, gsd and htc debug are considered "HTC/Android Spyware Related Crap"

sd card wizard is a wizard, you can format, mount and unmount sd card without problems!

So far I have no FC or problems, the rom is stable, speedy and my battery is fine!!

I only want to help but the developer is not me :) so, thank you for your answer and for the support that you give to us!

bye Davide


and the help is appreciated :)




Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlsajan

yeah but if that green could be removed then it will be great.....thanks
and apex launcher is better then nova

Agree on apex ( that's why I included it :) )

Will this green show in a screenshot? I haven't noticed it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viroscope For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 03:42 PM |#3875  
ptlsajan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viroscope

I'll clear the first

locale switch is
locale switch
Will investigate others
Face lock is staying. People like it
People enjoy beats audio

modded camera doesn't open gallery bug in apk and noted in the installer believe he fixed in recent release, which means will update for next release

Will check aosp gallery, all goes wee there will be a change over

Yes launcher name variation was compensated for in update script

Whatever problem exists with quad loch will likely be fixed with updated shnizlon frameworks

And thank you for your input :)






I'll see what's going on










its true also the only way to integrate Shnizlon ( its no longer just an add on it is part of the rom )







and the help is appreciated :)






Agree on apex ( that's why I included it :) )

Will this green show in a screenshot? I haven't noticed it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4


ok i will take a screenshot and tell you the difference
31st March 2012, 04:22 PM |#3876  
ptlsajan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlsajan

ok i will take a screenshot and tell you the difference

this screenshot is of hyper nonsense
compare prime 3 noticifaction bar with full brightness with these picture u will notice difference
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	975114  
31st March 2012, 05:54 PM |#3877  
myheroduane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
will the next build be based on android 4.0.4?
31st March 2012, 08:23 PM |#3878  
davidep85's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Genoa
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myheroduane

will the next build be based on android 4.0.4?

This is not an aosp rom :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA
31st March 2012, 08:23 PM |#3879  
davidep85's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Genoa
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viroscope

I'll clear the first

locale switch is
locale switch
Will investigate others
Face lock is staying. People like it
People enjoy beats audio

modded camera doesn't open gallery bug in apk and noted in the installer believe he fixed in recent release, which means will update for next release

Will check aosp gallery, all goes wee there will be a change over

Yes launcher name variation was compensated for in update script

Whatever problem exists with quad loch will likely be fixed with updated shnizlon frameworks

And thank you for your input :)






I'll see what's going on










its true also the only way to integrate Shnizlon ( its no longer just an add on it is part of the rom )







and the help is appreciated :)






Agree on apex ( that's why I included it :) )

Will this green show in a screenshot? I haven't noticed it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Thank you very much man :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA
31st March 2012, 08:56 PM |#3880  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Got another dl link for prime 5?
31st March 2012, 10:12 PM |#3881  
rickyiswhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marshallton
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
bleh I'm not too happy with battery life from anthrax

Sent from my Primed Sensation 4G with Beats Audio

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom, dark, extreme sensation, fastest rom, good clean rom :), htc, performance stability battery efficient, sensation, sensational htc senseless, thelegendarylegends
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes