View Poll Results: What do you think of me as a developer?
You really suck 14 6.57%
You're not that good 3 1.41%
You're ok 37 17.37%
You're just good 46 21.60%
You're really great 113 53.05%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[Rom][ICS 4.0.4][02/07]KA21 Ice Cream Sony [Discontinued Rom]

OP krabappel2548

31st March 2012, 08:28 AM   |  #481  
sunbriel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 693
 
1,352 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbox

I tried Nova Laucher and I removed it. Stock laucher after supercharge is better for me - is fast and smooth. I don't tried GO Laucher, but I tried GO SMS and it been heavy and slow. So I don't tried GO series programs again.

What I meant was this:

USER_LAUNCHER="com.teslacoilsw.launcher" # Change this to your launcher app

So should I change it or not? Will it affect GO Launcher if I do? And I'm fine with this launcher, it works fine now. Everything is fine and smooth, the most of the time. Except for fast battery drain while using my phone. 13%-15% per hour with screen on and wifi on. Deep sleep is fine, though.

EDIT: "And we've got even worse news for the owners of Xperia arc, Xperia PLAY, Xperia neo, Xperia mini, Xperia mini pro, Xperia pro, Xperia active, and Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman, which will have to wait until the end of May or beginning of June to receive their Ice Cream Sandwich update."

Are you kidding me, Sony? -_-"

Sent from my LT15i (Xperia arc) on KA ICSony
Last edited by sunbriel; 31st March 2012 at 08:46 AM.
31st March 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #482  
l3mm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 22
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbox

My led fix should works on all Arc/Arc S with KA11

Cheers mate, worked a treat

Been very please with KA11, but my only real issue is battery drain when Wi-Fi is on. Forgot to turn off Wi-Fi last night when I went to bed and my phone dropped about 40-45% battery overnight. With WiFI off, the drop is minimal. Its like it won't go into deep sleep with WiFi on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venigo

Rom is smooth. But I think we need a ka12 krabappel. Currently on ka11 I cant play games..(angry birds space), on 09 I could. Further it is smooth. Led is a bit to bright.. Overall again a Nice job. Edit: pc shows arc instead of arc s.. Even with arc s build prop.

Hmmm....not had problem with Anrgy Birds Space on my Arc.maybe try reinstalling it? Try the LED fix above by dbox, works perfect
31st March 2012, 09:40 AM   |  #483  
dbox's Avatar
Member
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 19
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3mm

Been very please with KA11, but my only real issue is battery drain when Wi-Fi is on. Forgot to turn off Wi-Fi last night when I went to bed and my phone dropped about 40-45% battery overnight. With WiFI off, the drop is minimal. Its like it won't go into deep sleep with WiFi on.

I'm using Llama program to manage my phone and wifi, gps and few other functions is turned off automatically at night. It's very friendly for battery.
31st March 2012, 10:23 AM   |  #484  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Neerpelt
Thanks Meter: 13,429
 
6,145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvel999

wanted to try your Rom

I use Doomsv04 kernel,

did Full wipe etc..

can't install it.. Operation Aborted..

what could this be?

I don't know, there is nothing wrong with the update.zip try to download it again



Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmojoman

after 7 hours only 35% battery left
6 hours of them phone was in flight mode

Disable flashlight in status bar icons I will try to delete the option for next version

Sent from my MT15i using XDA
31st March 2012, 11:32 AM   |  #485  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Neerpelt
Thanks Meter: 13,429
 
6,145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3mm

Cheers mate, worked a treat

Been very please with KA11, but my only real issue is battery drain when Wi-Fi is on. Forgot to turn off Wi-Fi last night when I went to bed and my phone dropped about 40-45% battery overnight. With WiFI off, the drop is minimal. Its like it won't go into deep sleep with WiFi on.

Yes, wifi drains battey.. But Sony will release ICS soon for Arc S, Neo V and Ray, so I probably will be able to fix some bugs with those sources

Hmmm....not had problem with Anrgy Birds Space on my Arc.maybe try reinstalling it? Try the LED fix above by dbox, works perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbox

I'm using Llama program to manage my phone and wifi, gps and few other functions is turned off automatically at night. It's very friendly for battery.

Yes, Angry birds space etc must work without problems nice tip about Llama I didn't knew that before

And LED fix is attached in first post now Thanks to dbox
31st March 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #486  
dbox's Avatar
Member
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 19
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

Disable flashlight in status bar icons I will try to delete the option for next version

Don't remove this option, please. It's very usefull. Maybe just disable it in default?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

And LED fix is attached in first post now Thanks to dbox

31st March 2012, 12:42 PM   |  #487  
TheCrouchingTiger's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venigo

Rom is smooth. But I think we need a ka12 krabappel. Currently on ka11 I cant play games..(angry birds space), on 09 I could. Further it is smooth. Led is a bit to bright.. Overall again a Nice job. Edit: pc shows arc instead of arc s.. Even with arc s build prop.

hmm mine shows arc s instead of arc lol

Also guys is it just me or anyone else having this problem,

When you receive a call or make a call and have the phone next to your ear, when the call is finished and you remove phone from ear the screen stays dark and doesn't light up so you cant press the end call button, If you press power button or any other button the screen doesn't light up. the only time screen light up again is when the other person hangs up. and until then you have a dead phone and you have to remove battery and re start phone.....
Last edited by TheCrouchingTiger; 31st March 2012 at 01:23 PM.
31st March 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #488  
dbox's Avatar
Member
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 19
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrouchingTiger

hmm mine shows arc s instead of arc lol

If you are using build.prop update for Arc S then PC shows you Arc S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrouchingTiger

Also guys is it just me or anyone else having this problem,

When you receive a call or make a call and have the phone next to your ear, when the call is finished and you remove phone from ear the screen stays dark and doesn't light up so you cant press the end call button, If you press power button or any other button the screen doesn't light up. the only time screen light up again is when the other person hangs up. and until then you have a dead phone and you have to remove battery and re start phone.....

I have this problem too. I haven't noticed this before.
Last edited by dbox; 31st March 2012 at 01:37 PM.
31st March 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #489  
l3mm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 22
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbox

I'm using Llama program to manage my phone and wifi, gps and few other functions is turned off automatically at night. It's very friendly for battery.

Thanks will give this a try. Strange name for an app, thats the last thing I would expect it to do! Come to think of it, not sure what I would expect it to do! Cheers for the tip anyway

Sent from my LT15i using XDA
31st March 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #490  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Can i download KA11 directly? or i have to download the previous version first?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Arc Android Development by ThreadRank