5,606,722 Members 37,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What do you think of me as a developer?
You really suck 14 6.57%
You're not that good 3 1.41%
You're ok 37 17.37%
You're just good 46 21.60%
You're really great 113 53.05%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

[Rom][ICS 4.0.4][02/07]KA21 Ice Cream Sony [Discontinued Rom]

Tip us?

sunbriel
Old
(Last edited by sunbriel; 31st March 2012 at 08:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbox View Post
I tried Nova Laucher and I removed it. Stock laucher after supercharge is better for me - is fast and smooth. I don't tried GO Laucher, but I tried GO SMS and it been heavy and slow. So I don't tried GO series programs again.
What I meant was this:

USER_LAUNCHER="com.teslacoilsw.launcher" # Change this to your launcher app

So should I change it or not? Will it affect GO Launcher if I do? And I'm fine with this launcher, it works fine now. Everything is fine and smooth, the most of the time. Except for fast battery drain while using my phone. 13%-15% per hour with screen on and wifi on. Deep sleep is fine, though.

EDIT: "And we've got even worse news for the owners of Xperia arc, Xperia PLAY, Xperia neo, Xperia mini, Xperia mini pro, Xperia pro, Xperia active, and Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman, which will have to wait until the end of May or beginning of June to receive their Ice Cream Sandwich update."

Are you kidding me, Sony? -_-"

Sent from my LT15i (Xperia arc) on KA ICSony

l3mm
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
My led fix should works on all Arc/Arc S with KA11
Cheers mate, worked a treat

Been very please with KA11, but my only real issue is battery drain when Wi-Fi is on. Forgot to turn off Wi-Fi last night when I went to bed and my phone dropped about 40-45% battery overnight. With WiFI off, the drop is minimal. Its like it won't go into deep sleep with WiFi on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venigo View Post
Rom is smooth. But I think we need a ka12 krabappel. Currently on ka11 I cant play games..(angry birds space), on 09 I could. Further it is smooth. Led is a bit to bright.. Overall again a Nice job. Edit: pc shows arc instead of arc s.. Even with arc s build prop.
Hmmm....not had problem with Anrgy Birds Space on my Arc.maybe try reinstalling it? Try the LED fix above by dbox, works perfect

dbox
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3mm View Post
Been very please with KA11, but my only real issue is battery drain when Wi-Fi is on. Forgot to turn off Wi-Fi last night when I went to bed and my phone dropped about 40-45% battery overnight. With WiFI off, the drop is minimal. Its like it won't go into deep sleep with WiFi on.
I'm using Llama program to manage my phone and wifi, gps and few other functions is turned off automatically at night. It's very friendly for battery.
SEXperia Arc ICS 4.0.4 Xperia T ROM, Sega kernel

krabappel2548
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 13255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvel999 View Post
wanted to try your Rom

I use Doomsv04 kernel,

did Full wipe etc..

can't install it.. Operation Aborted..

what could this be?
I don't know, there is nothing wrong with the update.zip try to download it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmojoman View Post
after 7 hours only 35% battery left
6 hours of them phone was in flight mode
Disable flashlight in status bar icons I will try to delete the option for next version

Sent from my MT15i using XDA
I'm back with development, but not superactive yet.

Consider donating to me if you like my work. this would help me buy future devices.

Devices I have:
- Xperia Z1

Current devices I develop for:
- Xperia Z1
- Xperia Z Ultra

What I did and do:
- Member of Team AC!D, developer of Xperia Z Revolution Rom, Xperia ZL Revolution rom, Xperia S Revolution rom, Xperia Carbon rom's with tweaked kernel, and more!

krabappel2548
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 13255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3mm View Post
Cheers mate, worked a treat

Yes, wifi drains battey.. But Sony will release ICS soon for Arc S, Neo V and Ray, so I probably will be able to fix some bugs with those sources

Hmmm....not had problem with Anrgy Birds Space on my Arc.maybe try reinstalling it? Try the LED fix above by dbox, works perfect
Quote:
I'm using Llama program to manage my phone and wifi, gps and few other functions is turned off automatically at night. It's very friendly for battery.
Yes, Angry birds space etc must work without problems nice tip about Llama I didn't knew that before

And LED fix is attached in first post now Thanks to dbox

dbox
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548 View Post
Disable flashlight in status bar icons I will try to delete the option for next version
Don't remove this option, please. It's very usefull. Maybe just disable it in default?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548 View Post
And LED fix is attached in first post now Thanks to dbox

TheCrouchingTiger
Old
(Last edited by TheCrouchingTiger; 31st March 2012 at 01:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venigo View Post
Rom is smooth. But I think we need a ka12 krabappel. Currently on ka11 I cant play games..(angry birds space), on 09 I could. Further it is smooth. Led is a bit to bright.. Overall again a Nice job. Edit: pc shows arc instead of arc s.. Even with arc s build prop.
hmm mine shows arc s instead of arc lol

Also guys is it just me or anyone else having this problem,

When you receive a call or make a call and have the phone next to your ear, when the call is finished and you remove phone from ear the screen stays dark and doesn't light up so you cant press the end call button, If you press power button or any other button the screen doesn't light up. the only time screen light up again is when the other person hangs up. and until then you have a dead phone and you have to remove battery and re start phone.....

dbox
Old
(Last edited by dbox; 31st March 2012 at 01:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrouchingTiger View Post
hmm mine shows arc s instead of arc lol
If you are using build.prop update for Arc S then PC shows you Arc S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrouchingTiger View Post
Also guys is it just me or anyone else having this problem,

When you receive a call or make a call and have the phone next to your ear, when the call is finished and you remove phone from ear the screen stays dark and doesn't light up so you cant press the end call button, If you press power button or any other button the screen doesn't light up. the only time screen light up again is when the other person hangs up. and until then you have a dead phone and you have to remove battery and re start phone.....
I have this problem too. I haven't noticed this before.

l3mm
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Thanks will give this a try. Strange name for an app, thats the last thing I would expect it to do! Come to think of it, not sure what I would expect it to do! Cheers for the tip anyway

Sent from my LT15i using XDA
New phone:
HTC One. Currently on stock 1.29.401.12

Old:
Phone: Xperia Arc with SanDisk 32Gb Class 4
Kernel: Jimbo77@ArcKnight_4 #4
ROM: Xperia Ultimate HD 2.02

Grimmyreapzky
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Can i download KA11 directly? or i have to download the previous version first?