Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 39,513 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Forced updated to 8107

Tip us?

adam_wingert
Old
Thanks Meter 7
No luck with windows update.

Sent from my Titan using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Tachi91
Old
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_wingert View Post
No luck with windows update.

Try reinstalling Zune... Other then that ?
HTC One

alphaacres
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_wingert View Post
I keep getting a "driver needs updated" error. Anyone else see this?

Sent from my PI39100 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Go in tools folder and run updateWP that installs the DLL's so can run cab updater.
AT&T Nokia 920 OS Version: 8.10.14157.200 Developer Preview
Firmware Revision Number: 3051.40000.1347.1001
Hardware Revision Number: 6.0.0.0
Radio Software Version: 1.0.202158.3
Chip SOC Version: 8960

adam_wingert
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks, I'll try in the morning. I appreciate the responses.

Chinese281
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi91 View Post
To update you have to be on 7720.68.. Your on 7720.03.. You need to download and install the 7720.68 update
When running the Cab sender it shows version 7720.03 but when looking at "about" tab on my phone it shows 7720.68, the same error occurs "need updated driver". does anyone have a fix for this?

XATAGuy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default What are the changes/improvements?

I'm currently running 7720.68 and having no keyboard issues. Can someone please tell me what the changes/improvements are with the update to 8103? Is there speculation that Apollo will not be available for the Titan?

Thanks,
Dave

beankid
Old
Thanks Meter 11
The update went smoothly but I am not having issues with battery life. Is anyone else having issues with their battery draining faster once on update 8107?

rgencarn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by beankid View Post
The update went smoothly but I am not having issues with battery life. Is anyone else having issues with their battery draining faster once on update 8107?
No issues with mine. I'm still getting about the same battery life as before the upgrade. I'm unlocked to TMO on my AT&T Titan and one thing I benefitted with this upgrade is that my visual voicemail now works where it didn't on 7720. The only thing left I'm waiting for is 3G/4G service and that's going to come with either a unbranded ROM or data roaming that TMO and AT&T are suppose to do this summer.

alphaacres
Old
(Last edited by alphaacres; 9th April 2012 at 07:06 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by XATAGuy View Post
I'm currently running 7720.68 and having no keyboard issues. Can someone please tell me what the changes/improvements are with the update to 8103? Is there speculation that Apollo will not be available for the Titan?

Thanks,
Dave
Update 7.10.8107.79
On-screen keyboard. Fixes an issue to prevent the keyboard from disappearing during typing.

Email. Fixes a Google mail syncing issue.

Location. Fixes a location access issue. With this fix, the Me feature in the People Hub sends anonymous information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers to Microsoft only if you agree to allow the Check In function to access and use location information.

Security. Revokes digital certificates from DigiCert Sdn Bhd to address an encryption issue.

Email threads. Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.

Voicemail. Fixes a voicemail notification display issue that occurs on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions.

Update 7.10.7740.16
Email threads. Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.

Voicemail. Fixes a voicemail notification display issue that occurs on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions.
AT&T Nokia 920 OS Version: 8.10.14157.200 Developer Preview
Firmware Revision Number: 3051.40000.1347.1001
Hardware Revision Number: 6.0.0.0
Radio Software Version: 1.0.202158.3
Chip SOC Version: 8960

XATAGuy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks a million alphaacres!

I thought I was going to get away without any of this applying to me, but the cave people at my company IT department do use a Microsoft Exchange 2003 server, and I am familiar with this anomaly. I guess I will go ahead and do the upgrade when I get back to the States.

I am frustrated by AT&T's reluctance to keep us supplied with the latest updates!

Thanks again,
Dave