Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[27 MAY][ROM][X Series] Virtuous Eclipse v.1.0.0 [Sense 4.0 Android 4.0.3]

OP mdeejay

31st March 2012, 09:04 AM   |  #1081  
Terepin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Košice
Thanks Meter: 336
 
2,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppe893

sorry but camera and 3d doesnt work!! why??

Because cake is a lie.

Odoslané z môjho HTC EVO 3D X515m cez Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Terepin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 09:11 AM   |  #1082  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
battery performance very bad beceuse nıght %65 airplane mode morninig %25
31st March 2012, 10:38 AM   |  #1083  
Forum Moderator
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 666
 
1,091 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terepin

Because cake is a lie.

Odoslané z môjho HTC EVO 3D X515m cez Tapatalk

LMFAO!
I love you man! Hahahaha

There is such a thing as Google translate. I know it's not perfect, but it should translate "the camera is not working" bit just fine.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA
31st March 2012, 02:44 PM   |  #1084  
chubby65's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kirkcaldy
Thanks Meter: 659
 
2,339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
I think that if they can't read we should tell them everything works so they install the rom and get as pissed off as us when they ask such stupid questions

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chubby65 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 02:58 PM   |  #1085  
Terepin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Košice
Thanks Meter: 336
 
2,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Friend, you have a deal!

Odoslané z môjho HTC EVO 3D X515m cez Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Terepin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 02:58 PM   |  #1086  
Formhault's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag X-3043
Thanks Meter: 3,377
 
8,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby65

I think that if they can't read we should tell them everything works so they install the rom and get as pissed off as us when they ask such stupid questions

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

I suggest we start doing that, RIGHT NOW. At least I am
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Formhault For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #1087  
metamasterplay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 115
 
338 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formhault

I suggest we start doing that, RIGHT NOW. At least I am

Misleading has never been an appropriate solution. Just think of what superheroes would do.

Anyway. Anyone tried the native USB mount on beta releases? It looks like it works and sdcard actually show up on my computer. But as soon as I try to transfer something it hangs. That's the furthest I've gone on an ICS ROM .

Just to confirm that it's not my sdcard which is faulty.
31st March 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #1088  
chubby65's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kirkcaldy
Thanks Meter: 659
 
2,339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamasterplay

Misleading has never been an appropriate solution. Just think of what superheroes would do.

Anyway. Anyone tried the native USB mount on beta releases? It looks like it works and sdcard actually show up on my computer. But as soon as I try to transfer something it hangs. That's the furthest I've gone on an ICS ROM .

Just to confirm that it's not my sdcard which is faulty.

No mate it's not your SD card that's what I've been getting I can't even get dual mount SD working properly I've tried installing Google driver package revision 4 as suggested but still can't get it working

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium
31st March 2012, 05:09 PM   |  #1089  
chubby65's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kirkcaldy
Thanks Meter: 659
 
2,339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamasterplay

Misleading has never been an appropriate solution. Just think of what superheroes would do.


Yeah i know KICKASS
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium
31st March 2012, 05:34 PM   |  #1090  
Formhault's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag X-3043
Thanks Meter: 3,377
 
8,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamasterplay

Misleading has never been an appropriate solution. Just think of what superheroes would do.

I'll stick to my plan regardless.

Sent from my LeeDrOiD-loaded 3VO

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3d-enabled, eclipse, exclusive, ics, sense 4.0, virtuous, virtuous eclipse, your best choise
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes