Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 54,043 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ICS 4.03 Icylicious Rooted, Busybox, etc. Added Button MODs 03/13/12

Tip us?

dincdoes.me
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATGAdmin View Post
None that have been reported, but then again I don't play Shadow gun.
If it's a problem with the other ICS ROMs, then chances are it will be here as well, and is probably caused by the dev not updating his game to ICS.
I think it is a problem with the Acer roms unfortunately or fortunately as the thors ics Rom plays shadow gun like it should play.. I don't use his Rom as I don't like the cm9 flavor. But I've tested one of latest roms just to test the game shadow gun. Also my DHD has ics play fine on that to.. I'm curious to what the problem is.. to bad Thor won't help us on ics but it is what it is..

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
Phones
HTC Inspire 4G
Rom - MIUI ICS
Kernel Tiamat!
2nd Phone
GALAXY NOTE
Rom - Still Looking
b00sted Custom Themes

Like His Work. Consider donating.

warfenix
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Thats disappointing. As that issue is the only thing that keeps me on 3.2.1 right. Now. I hope with the new leak that the problem is fixed. But who knows.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

dincdoes.me
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by warfenix View Post
Thats disappointing. As that issue is the only thing that keeps me on 3.2.1 right. Now. I hope with the new leak that the problem is fixed. But who knows.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium
Unfortunately it didn't I'm back on tegra owners for now till Acer releases their final verson.

Sent from my Iconia A500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Phones
HTC Inspire 4G
Rom - MIUI ICS
Kernel Tiamat!
2nd Phone
GALAXY NOTE
Rom - Still Looking
b00sted Custom Themes

ccse.eggie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cant seem to long press and add app to the screen, all that I get is the option to change wallpaper?

ATGAdmin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccse.eggie View Post
Cant seem to long press and add app to the screen, all that I get is the option to change wallpaper?
Ummm you're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy, and you're not on Honeycomb either
You're on ICS now. You need to go into APPs or Widgets, long press and take them into the screen you'd like to use them on

HTC One Running Onelicious
LG GPad 8.3
Running LGelicious
Licious ROMs 2013-2014

dincdoes.me
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Ummm you're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy, and you're not on Honeycomb either
You're on ICS now. You need to go into APPs or Widgets, long press and take them into the screen you'd like to use them on
Lol

Sent from my Iconia A500 using Tapatalk
Phones
HTC Inspire 4G
Rom - MIUI ICS
Kernel Tiamat!
2nd Phone
GALAXY NOTE
Rom - Still Looking
b00sted Custom Themes

jayknight71
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thank you so very much! And Done!
And your post has been reported for the attack and foul language!
Why such kΔobs making comments about ROMS that devs spend hours developing for our use and enjoyment? We all have brains i think so its up to u if u want to flash or not. Annoys me all negative cr♡p. love this rom and use daily with only little issues. Keep up the good work

Vintage144
Old
Thanks Meter 100
I havent used this rom yet , but I know the dev so I am sure its good , there seems to be alot of the instant gratification in todays society ,if it doesnt doesnt work out of the box they cry like little babies and resort to threats , I call these people Apple followers , Android is for people willing to change the world , not just settle , those of you who just want Perfect , go to the Apple forums ,listen , they bitch and moan and groan there as well ! Nothing you can do!

Everyone else explore the world its truly adventurous!
~Motorola Moto X XT 1058~ Current (stock until BL unlock?)
~Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 - 16GB ~ retired
~Samsung Galaxy Note LTE SGH-I717 - 16GB~ retired
~Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (SM-T230NU)~ Current (rooted/TWRP)
~Acer Iconia A500~ retired
~Kindle Fire 1st Gen~ retired
~LG Optimus Pro G2~ Current

No stock here , nothing but custom! except my moto x

Moscow Desire
Old
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Thanks Meter 6,006

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage144 View Post
I havent used this rom yet , but I know the dev so I am sure its good , there seems to be alot of the instant gratification in todays society ,if it doesnt doesnt work out of the box they cry like little babies and resort to threats , I call these people Apple followers , Android is for people willing to change the world , not just settle , those of you who just want Perfect , go to the Apple forums ,listen , they bitch and moan and groan there as well ! Nothing you can do!

Yeah people, that's the way it goes sometimes. Stick around long enough, and it gets even nastier. Wait till you see the Devs get into it Fortunately, or unfortunately, most of the great devs have left long ago. You still see them around in other forums. It's a pity really.

But, there's still a few good ones left, and lot's of appreciative users

Want to avoid a vacation to the Frostlands? Then Follow the XDA Rules Here

Though I walk among the trolls, I fear them not, for I am the Troll King
Killen dem Trolls since 2011
Acer Iconia A701***A501***ExPlay X-Tremer***HTC Desire***Desire S

jayknight71
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage144 View Post

Love it LOL.... The reason im an Android user is to get away from the awful Apple devices. owned an iPad for all of 5hrs and couldnt understand why wasnt as good as my HTC Desire's OS at the time. Will always be an Android user especially because of people like the devs on XDA who do there utmost to give us fully functional and forward thinking Apps, Roms and the little things that make using my A500 a pleasure....

Just found a new keyboard that is well good on the market. its called Tablet Keyboard and the full version only 60p.. I loaded a Rom a few weeks ago that had a lovely Blue Keyboard but I cannot find anything quite like it now. Any suggestions would be great. Keep up the good work on RC11 and I can say I don't have any issues with it. All works as it should I think. Alot of people fail to clean and reformat their devices prior to installing new Roms. thats what ive learnt over the years that is important for a good install with no issues..

Regards..... JayKay
Galaxy S2 - Running Custom ROM
Galaxy S4 - Rooted & Factory 4.2 ROM
GNEX 7 on Paranoid Android

Just Love Android, Tried iOS & left after 1 day...

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe