Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Closed][ROM]**Malice**KL1** [3/28/12][Deficient Development]

Tip us?

bluecluenj
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdom58 View Post
And another excellent dev leaves XDA beacause of the nonsense allowed here, how long did he last? not even two weeks, way to go
Agreed, people won't stay where they are looked at and treated like garbage. Rootz seems to not attract that elitist I'm-better-than-you-so-too-bad mentality. The "community" here will dry up and it will be an IM between a couple devs with no audience. I think most devs post their work to share with people, otherwise they would just make ROMs and put them on their own phone. Granted, the masses with whom they share are less technical and can certainly ask a lot of dumb questions. Mods should delete those posts and stop flexing their internet muscles to bully everyone, it makes them look silly and turns everyone off of the site. I'll presumably be banned for voicing my opinion, see ya over at Rootz!
The Following User Says Thank You to bluecluenj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xsteven77x
Old
Thanks Meter 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecluenj View Post
Agreed, people won't stay where they are looked at and treated like garbage. Rootz seems to not attract that elitist I'm-better-than-you-so-too-bad mentality. The "community" here will dry up and it will be an IM between a couple devs with no audience. I think most devs post their work to share with people, otherwise they would just make ROMs and put them on their own phone. Granted, the masses with whom they share are less technical and can certainly ask a lot of dumb questions. Mods should delete those posts and stop flexing their internet muscles to bully everyone, it makes them look silly and turns everyone off of the site. I'll presumably be banned for voicing my opinion, see ya over at Rootz!
BRAVO

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

apicia
Old
Thanks Meter 63
The end users asking dumb questions can be frustrating, but that is not the problem. Dumb questions are always expected from people learning on the run.

The problem is rude people that tell the dev how much they dislike the ROM or make issue of devs choices aesthetically. I am not privy to how the devs are treated by mods.

mysticfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 438
I totally agree with allot of what your saying.. Look i'm a noob but outside of this life here i'm a nurse, i'm 34 years old and I got a warning from someone called Mikey (i put something on here from another site and I got a warning from him) that prick totally disrespected me..don't get me wrong I really am wanting to learn all this, its so fascinating to me.. But DO NOT GIVE ME a holier than thou speech... I was like try doing my job asshole.. Anyway I can see why they leave.. I love this site.. And these phones are expensive.. get people are people.. I love reading all this **** on here its hilarious at times.. I'm a hospice nurse life is short All let's just have fun..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

player90247
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Malice has been my 3rd ROM I've installed and have positive things to say, I shall follow my brother and appreciate his hard work and contributions.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
T-Mo Note3 (DD)
ROM: Wicked v5
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.7
Kernel: Stock

T-Mo GS4
ROM: WICKED V7
Recovery: TWRP 2.5.0.2
Kernel: BioShock 1.0non OC

T-Mo GS3LTE
ROM: Wicked v10
Recovery: TWRP 2.3.1.0
Kernel: Ktoonsez KT747

T-Mo GS3
ROM: Infamous S3 v5.2se
Recovery: TWRP 2.6
Kernel: Kinetic Pulse NO v1.3

T-Mo GS2
ROM: Shadow_Xtr3m3
Kernel: Tiberus 2.6
The Following User Says Thank You to player90247 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dirtymindedx
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Since installing Malice I haven't had any issues. Been pretty smooth and battery life has been great on heavy usage. Great rom.

br00x
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Are any of the themes compatible with this Rom? Or know which ones are??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Actionx1
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Does anyone know what's the name of the font in this room? It looks really cool and I wanna have it.

Sent from my iPhone

Magnumxxxl
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by br00x View Post
Are any of the themes compatible with this Rom? Or know which ones are??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
None yet

ScottBroker
Old
Thanks Meter 137
All the themes are. sensation 3.0, eyecandy, and I am using Jugs 5.0 ics