Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Help a dev out.. I am looking for an E4GT

OP swamp goblin

31st March 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #81  
swamp goblin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,580
 
911 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkemack

Are you shy $15 or did he agree to $235?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

He said he would go for $250, which is a great deal to start with, I didnt wanna shoot him any lower offers..
31st March 2012, 10:42 PM   |  #82  
tkemack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 196
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
I can spot the $15 of need be, let me know

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkemack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 11:08 PM   |  #83  
swamp goblin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,580
 
911 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkemack

I can spot the $15 of need be, let me know

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

This is by far the most generous, polite, and overall amazing community. The fact that not one post has been directed at flaming me, or to start a fight with another user, just blows me away. You guys are awesome, I'm glad to join you on the E4GT.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swamp goblin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #84  
tkemack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 196
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
$15 sent. Welcome aboard

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
The Following User Says Thank You to tkemack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 11:15 PM   |  #85  
Senior Member
Flag West Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,783
 
2,977 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp goblin


This is by far the most generous, polite, and overall amazing community. The fact that not one post has been directed at flaming me, or to start a fight with another user, just blows me away. You guys are awesome, I'm glad to join you on the E4GT.

Hey eff you man!! Also to the last guy that posted eff you too!!
LOL

Seriously tho your right. Of course we do have the occasional flaming here and there but this definitely is one of the better community's I've been around and thats awesome

Now go eff yourself
LMAO.
31st March 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #86  
swamp goblin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,580
 
911 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspersfi

Hey eff you man!! Also to the last guy that posted eff you too!!
LOL

Seriously tho your right. Of course we do have the occasional flaming here and there but this definitely is one of the better community's I've been around and thats awesome

Now go eff yourself
LMAO.

Hahah eff off bro

Seriously, thank you again tkemack

Last night I transferred all of the paypal funds to my bank account, because I assumed to find a e4gt locally.. I was wrong, and now have to wait 3 days for the transfer to go through so I can re-transfer it to paypal and then pay Drilus. I hate paypal haha
31st March 2012, 11:23 PM   |  #87  
Ascertion's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,102
 
2,474 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Haha, love this community. Try getting this in the 3d forums.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ascertion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #88  
Febby's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,258
 
3,226 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascertion

Haha, love this community. Try getting this in the 3d forums.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk


That forum is sooooo way out of hand... The Evo 3D it's self lived down a nasty road... Not much going for that device... I switched down to an Evo 4G from it.. now going this device till the later LTE devices that will support more LTE bands come out :P
31st March 2012, 11:27 PM   |  #89  
Vandam500's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 284
 
1,932 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
This is awesome! Great job community!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
31st March 2012, 11:36 PM   |  #90  
tkemack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 196
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Can't wait to see your work swamp goblin, I'm excited for the future development of our phone!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes