Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,842 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Internet doesn't work; APN right

Tip us?
 
Iamaspecialneedscase
Old
#41  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bradford
Nice one bud, it's my bro inlaws phone so trying to get it right for him.
I have g2 so didn't realise the difference would be so great.
But he likes it, I think and keeps him occupied, and it lets me learn a thing or two.
Will have a play around with it tomoz, and see kow we get on.

You've been a great help and deserve a beer.
If there is owt I can do let me know.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kind regards.
Shauna


Sent from my GT-I9100P using XDA
 
comedown
Old
#42  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Nov 2009
Hey guy,
Where can i download the newest radio files?
tks
 
jiantzu
Old
#43  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 39
Join Date: Jun 2011
Try to brush a different ROM, if you still have the same problems, mobile phone
 
comedown
Old
#44  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Nov 2009
Could you show me how to reflash radio step by step?
I 've already read some threads about this problem, but i don't understand on step "flash CWM 2.5". Can you explain this for me?
CWM 4/5 include temporary CWM 2.5 ?

Quote for Reference:
+Copy radio file to the SD card
+Flash temporary CWM 2.5 (how i can have it)
+Choose file from SD card to flash
+After complete, reboot
 
Shiv Prajapati
Old
#45  
Shiv Prajapati's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 349
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by comedown View Post
Could you show me how to reflash radio step by step?
I 've already read some threads about this problem, but i don't understand on step "flash CWM 2.5". Can you explain this for me?
CWM 4/5 include temporary CWM 2.5 ?

Quote for Reference:
+Copy radio file to the SD card
+Flash temporary CWM 2.5 (how i can have it)
+Choose file from SD card to flash
+After complete, reboot
Flash this attachment link

Then flash the Radio file and you are done.
_________________________________________
Current Device:Nexus 4

Previous Device: HTC Wildfire(Sold)/ZTE Blade/Karbonn A18(Lost)/HUAWEI Ascend Y300(Sold)

“Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shiv Prajapati For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ayechan
Old
#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by floric View Post
Oh, sorry. Just want to say Thank you. Maybe other People can use this thread later.
I had the 3.35.20.10-Radio. Then I installed the older version 3.35.19.25 and it worked.
Thanks Ankurcul.
hi bro ,
i m a new member . and i also have the problem like u .
how can u reinstall the older version 3.35.19.25- Radio?
hopefully u will reply ...

HTC Wildfire Buzz , S-OFF
HBOOT-6.01.1002
ROM=CM-7.1.0.1-buzz
Radio=3.35.20.10
Kernal =2.6.35.14-nfinity
 
Amir.Adel
Old
#47  
Amir.Adel's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 83
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayechan View Post
hi bro ,
i m a new member . and i also have the problem like u .
how can u reinstall the older version 3.35.19.25- Radio?
hopefully u will reply ...

HTC Wildfire Buzz , S-OFF
HBOOT-6.01.1002
ROM=CM-7.1.0.1-buzz
Radio=3.35.20.10
Kernal =2.6.35.14-nfinity






Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv Prajapati View Post
Flash this attachment link

Then flash the Radio file and you are done.


Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Amir.Adel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ayechan
Old
#48  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir.Adel View Post
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
thanks Bro ,
now i got it ... thx again to all
The Following User Says Thank You to ayechan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Amir.Adel
Old
#49  
Amir.Adel's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 83
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayechan View Post
thanks Bro ,
now i got it ... thx again to all
U r welcome.
Let me know if send/recive MMS works or not.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
 
Amir.Adel
Old
#50  
Amir.Adel's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 83
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by floric View Post
Oh, sorry. Just want to say Thank you. Maybe other People can use this thread later.
I had the 3.35.20.10-Radio. Then I installed the older version 3.35.19.25 and it worked.
Thanks Ankurcul.
Are you installed the older version 3.35.19.25 after or before flash the rom?
ThanQ

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes