Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][14-04-2012][Sense 4.0A][ICS][IceZSense beta 2 | HTC One V Port]

Tip us?

dsip
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I used this to get a look at ICS and Sense 4.. and to get the 25GB dropbox account. Pretty cool, thanks!

convolution
Old
(Last edited by convolution; 28th March 2012 at 05:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 151
I'm only doing this for the dropbox storage. I am always dropbox storage hungryyyy.

UPDATE: I still like Sense 3.5 better.
Lot's of lil bugs here and there...
And the 25 GB is only good for 2 years >.>

Superfr34k
Old
Thanks Meter 1
2 years are enough i think. offering so much space up there is kind of a task, when many people get a Sense 4 phone.

Delta105RUS
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Scumbag photobucket blocked your pics for "too many views". Use Imgur it's free and doesn't do these things.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

bivio
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PazzoPazzini View Post
beta 2 is very good! you've done a really good job. the only issue is the light of the keyboard that is always off and i can't change that. if someone has a solution please tell me. oh i also noticed a problem with the question mark key on the keyboard
There is an app in the marker called 'backlight off' that I have used since the G1 days, it works on our devices as well; although sometimes, especially with these ICS roms, it has some strange behaviour

Sent.

PazzoPazzini
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivio View Post
There is an app in the marker called 'backlight off' that I have used since the G1 days, it works on our devices as well; although sometimes, especially with these ICS roms, it has some strange behaviour
thanks bivio. i've installed it but every time you lock the screen it turn off the light.

yozgatg
Old
(Last edited by yozgatg; 31st March 2012 at 02:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 567

DONATE TO ME
wow
I have been using beta 2 since yesterday, and this is the first time I try out a Sense 4A rom. HTC seems to have got their act together after the sense 3.0/3.5/3.6 fiasco. It's much cleaner and smoother.
As for the ROM itself, it works great except for the camera and some keyboard issues:
- Keyboard light doesn't turn on at all
- If u slide out the keyboard, rotation is not fixed (e.g. with the keyboard out, phone will still rotate to portrait if u hold it that way)

GPS works great! With andromadus, i would lose my signal every 2 minutes, but I tried it out yesterday on a one hour drive and it worked flawlessly.

About the camera, would it be possible to use the AOSP camera and andromadus libs on this rom?

* also for some reason, market updates to play store on boot, but it reverts back to the old market after a reboot

PazzoPazzini
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i've also noticed that sometimes when the phone is loked it seems to loose the wifi signal.

evilcuber
Old
Thanks Meter 678

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PazzoPazzini View Post
i've also noticed that sometimes when the phone is loked it seems to loose the wifi signal.
you can change it in advanced wifi settings to make wifi not sleep when phone is in sleep
Kernel: Stock
------><------
TABLET: ASUS EEE Pad Transformer Prime-(ICS)(Rooted and Unlocked)
ROM: Virtuous Prime S .15 v2
Other Stuff: iPad 2 (Jailbroken)
My ROM: QuadraSense 1.2
Quote:

PazzoPazzini
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcuber View Post
you can change it in advanced wifi settings to make wifi not sleep when phone is in sleep
i had alredy set this option and is activated but the wifi seems to ignore it XD it has its own will XD

Tags
ics, sense