Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | SP1 | 27/11/2014

OP ImbaWind

31st March 2012, 09:12 AM   |  #111  
vinay0708's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
apn settings for bsnl india users set the new APN with following settings:
Name: bsnlnet
APN: bsnlnet
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
User Name: Not Set
Password: Not Set
Server: Not Set
MMSC: Not Set
MMS proxy: Not Set
MMS port: Not Set
MCC: 404
MNC: 66
Authentication type: None
APN type: Internet
(settings in red need to be changed, leave all other settings as it is.)
31st March 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #112  
NimeniAltu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oradea
Thanks Meter: 276
 
607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Can somebody port this awesome rom to the Galaxy Gio?
31st March 2012, 05:17 PM   |  #113  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,610
 
1,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfreakyy

Can somebody port this awesome rom to the Galaxy Gio?

u can make one
31st March 2012, 05:42 PM   |  #114  
akhilkapila's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 215
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
wifi is not working correctly. Can anybody lend me a solution...
31st March 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #115  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,610
 
1,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilkapila

wifi is not working correctly. Can anybody lend me a solution...

u are the first one who says wifi dont work

1.please make sure that u are typing the correct password

2.please make sure that your router are fully working, try other router to find out isit your phone problem or your router is broken

3.close the wifi and reconnect again

4. reboot your phone and try again

5.shutdown your router for 5 mins then restart again

6.try other firmwares/roms


my wifi is working flawlessly
The Following User Says Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #116  
NimeniAltu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oradea
Thanks Meter: 276
 
607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbawind

u can make one

I don't have the knowledges to port it since i'm new to android
31st March 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #117  
akhilkapila's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 215
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbawind

u are the first one who says wifi dont work

1.please make sure that u are typing the correct password

2.please make sure that your router are fully working, try other router to find out isit your phone problem or your router is broken

3.close the wifi and reconnect again

4. reboot your phone and try again

5.shutdown your router for 5 mins then restart again

6.try other firmwares/roms


my wifi is working flawlessly

I have tried all solutions you mention. Anyways can you please tell me which baseband you are using.
31st March 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #118  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,610
 
1,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilkapila

I have tried all solutions you mention. Anyways can you please tell me which baseband you are using.

XWKT3 , came along with stock XWKT7
31st March 2012, 07:16 PM   |  #119  
Senior Member
Flag JB
Thanks Meter: 10
 
272 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Exclamation
anyone care to make a review on this Rom...?
1st April 2012, 12:54 AM   |  #120  
llvllaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antalya
Thanks Meter: 12
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Thx for the rom. Flashed it and testing right now but i am missing the email.apk which is very very important for me. There are lots of apps removed but the email.apk is the most important for me. Can you share it also please.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adrenaline, custom rom, galaxy ace, xda
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes