FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ERA][Theme][EH06] Ace Theme 1.1 "Almost Stock"

3,464 posts
Thanks Meter: 530
 
By || Acer ||, Senior Member on 11th August 2011, 06:30 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st March 2012, 10:20 PM |#121  
MДЯCЦSДИT's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,626
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja25

your not the only one
i always seen to come back to tw....lol

I come back to cleangb but then notice touchwiz is boring (very) and go back to aokp.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
 
 
31st March 2012, 11:13 PM |#122  
Ninja25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant

I come back to cleangb but then notice touchwiz is boring (very) and go back to aokp.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

lmfao!! your just like me. i always go to miui, or cm9. i never tried aokp.
1st April 2012, 12:00 AM |#123  
explosivequack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja25

lmfao!! your just like me. i always go to miui, or cm9. i never tried aokp.

You should try aokp don't need to wipe between cm9 and it unless you want to be safe because the latest build is 4.0.4 but its got a lot of customization, only problem is there's 2 themes.
1st April 2012, 12:06 AM |#124  
zanderman112's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag SouthEast USA
Thanks Meter: 1,840
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja25

your not the only one
i always seem to come back to tw....lol

I don't even have a nandroid of a TW rom anymore O.o Maybe I'll do that eventually. I'll clean flash CleanGB MTD, flash one of my EL30 themes, then make a nand of that

I am Z.
1st April 2012, 12:30 AM |#125  
Ninja25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosivequack

You should try aokp don't need to wipe between cm9 and it unless you want to be safe because the latest build is 4.0.4 but its got a lot of customization, only problem is there's 2 themes.

hmmm....ill check it out once i get bored of tw. which will be in like a day lol.
thanks bro.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderman112

I don't even have a nandroid of a TW rom anymore O.o Maybe I'll do that eventually. I'll clean flash CleanGB MTD, flash one of my EL30 themes, then make a nand of that

I am Z.

Last edited by Ninja25; 10th April 2012 at 12:16 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace, era, gingerbread, stock, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes