Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[XAP][PC][UPDATED 07/07/2012] - The alternative Windows Phone marketplace - BAZAAR

OP ofir54321

31st March 2012, 01:58 PM   |  #101  
64GUNSHIP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nova Scotia
Thanks Meter: 17
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Good news: with WP7 root tools 0.9, you can now set Bazaar to trusted and install XAPs on device on any stock rom
31st March 2012, 02:42 PM   |  #102  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64GUNSHIP

Good news: with WP7 root tools 0.9, you can now set Bazaar to trusted and install XAPs on device on any stock rom

Yup, it works great!

Unfortunately, the there appears to be something wrong with their website. When I try to register for an account it just sits there and does nothing
31st March 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #103  
64GUNSHIP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nova Scotia
Thanks Meter: 17
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leapo

Yup, it works great!

Unfortunately, the there appears to be something wrong with their website. When I try to register for an account it just sits there and does nothing

I was able to register, but seems the credentials aren't saved in their database or something, as every time I try to login on PC/phone it says that they're wrong..
31st March 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #104  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64GUNSHIP

Good news: with WP7 root tools 0.9, you can now set Bazaar to trusted and install XAPs on device on any stock rom


Thanks for reporting! this is really useful!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leapo

Yup, it works great!

Unfortunately, the there appears to be something wrong with their website. When I try to register for an account it just sits there and does nothing

Hi,

Try to register Bazaar through the PC application or the Windows Phone application.
We are removing the registration from our website.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lidanh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 01:33 AM   |  #105  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidanh

Hi Nickg,

We are aware of this issue, it is caused because of the new .Net async libraries. We should resolve it soon enough.

Thanks for reporting.

Lidan

I just tried and this is still broken on W8 CP; is that expected? App seems to install and it puts the shortcut on the desktop and then trying to launch it, it says "verifying application requirements" and then nothing... I do have .NET 3.5 installed through Windows Features.
1st April 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #106  
Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,782
 
5,862 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Suggestion/request: for each app, indicate the degree of unlock required to run it (dev, interop, root, full). It's useful to know that some apps, such as Opera and BT File Transfer, can't be run even with Root Tools.

Anyhow, this is otherwise a fantastic app, well done!
2nd April 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #107  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy292000

I just tried and this is still broken on W8 CP; is that expected? App seems to install and it puts the shortcut on the desktop and then trying to launch it, it says "verifying application requirements" and then nothing... I do have .NET 3.5 installed through Windows Features.

Hi,

We have a solution for Windows 8 users. Read more here:
http://www.facebook.com/WPBazaar/pos...t=feed_comment

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie

Suggestion/request: for each app, indicate the degree of unlock required to run it (dev, interop, root, full). It's useful to know that some apps, such as Opera and BT File Transfer, can't be run even with Root Tools.

Anyhow, this is otherwise a fantastic app, well done!

This is a great idea.
Today we have an indication for interop-unlocked software only (and only in PC version).
We have added your idea to our TO-DO list.

Thanks.
7th April 2012, 02:19 PM   |  #108  
AdryJay's Avatar
Member
Flag Sorrento
Thanks Meter: 3
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Hi! Good apps! Congratulation!
I want to know if Bazaar can update the installed apps...

Thanks! ;D
7th April 2012, 02:22 PM   |  #109  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdryJay

Hi! Good apps! Congratulation!
I want to know if Bazaar can update the installed apps...

Thanks! ;D

Hi,

Yes, Bazaar will have Toast & Tile notifications regarding new updates of installed application in the next version.
We should release it really really soon... :)
Last edited by Lidanh; 7th April 2012 at 03:24 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lidanh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #110  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidanh

Hi,

Yes, Bazaar will have Toast & Tile notifications regarding new updates of installed application in the next version.
We should release it really really soon... :)

Great job guys!!! Looking forward to it...

The Following User Says Thank You to adihere For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bazaar, marketplace, windows phone, xap
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes